77- You Could Never

"Holy shit," Em announces as we exit the building.

That was our last high school test we'll ever take. Damn does it feel good to say that.

"We're free!" Em yells

Our teachers announced earlier this week that all seniors with a 3.0 gpa and who are not failing any classes are exempt from all finals.

We're officially done with high school learning, The next two weeks is just the fun stuff.

Since we were all in different testing rooms, we'd all decided on the courtyard to meet up. After that, were spending the rest of our day at Kanes, celebrating the near end of highschool and planning our prank week before Graduation.

"WE'RE FREE BITCHES!" Tyler, Jordan and Wes all yell as Amy, Em and I all run to them and attempt to tackle them, they all stay upright and instead hold us up and spin us around.

Within two minutes we're all together celebrating with others in our class in the court yard, before little bit by little bit, everyone starts to disperse and leave the school early while the lower grades had to finish out the school days.

"What do we do now?" Ty questions like he was lost. It was like we still had to go to school but not actually do anything. It was fantastic.

"Well, everyone is meeting up at Kanes tonight to plan the senior prank, Right A?" I question my brother. It was tradition to pull off the senior pranks the week before graduation, most schools only have one big prank or a lot of smaller ones all done within a day. Our school however has a whole week. Usually Friday has the biggest prank like selling the school on Craigslist for  three dollars or painting the principals car hot pink and turning it into a unicorn with a sparkly horn and a fluffy tail. Or spray painting a dick on the football field. That one was kinda typical , but points for a classic prank.

"Yeah, Kane's letting our class take over, is Ria coming too? We're gonna need her help getting in the building," Ace says

"Yeah she's in," Em grins "We're gonna have a fun week,"

"Yeah we are," Amy grins "So we have the eggs, the fish, what else?"

"Find out tonight," Wes grins. They boys were in charge of the master plan. Each year the responsibility was passed down from team to team. Last year the cheerleaders were in charge, year before it was the band kids, year before that it was the art club, before that is was student council/national honors society, year before that was the baseball team and so on. Last year, the cheerleaders left the responsibility to the football team, and these guys were going all out.

"Okay, well, I'm going home and taking a nap cause I'm running on four hours of sleep, but I'll meet you guys there," Em tells everyone

"I'll come with you, I'm tired as hell," I say tagging along "Can you drop me at home?"

"Yeah no problem,"

"Love you"

"Love you too bitch,"
—————————————————

"Okay everyone can I have your attention?" Jordan announces as he stands on the bar top, Kane's letting our class use the restaurant tonight for our planning.

Within seconds everyone's quieting down and turning their attention to the boys.

"Alright y'all so in the group chat we split days into groups, excluding Friday of course, We'll need all hands on deck for that one. So let's start with our Monday group, what do you guys have?"

"So we're sneaking in, stealing all of the cafeteria and principal B's furniture and putting out on the courtyard and replacing it all with barn animals, Rocky's uncle owns a farm and he's letting us borrow whatever animals we want as long as we take care of them," the appointed leader of that group, Lupe, grins as she announced their plan "We're doing something special with the pigs, were only gonna take five of them and put them jeresies that have the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5. So they'll be looking for number 3 all day,"