81-It's like a fairytale

"What time will you guys be home?" My dad asks as we all start giving our parents hugs before we leave.

"We aren't sure, we're stopping home to change after, so like around like eleven thirty, and then the after party starts at twelve-fifteen. So we won't be out super late maybe like two am?" Now typically that would be super late, but because we are all together and in town and he knows where we will be, our parents usually don't care.

"I would think you guys would start right after," Aaron snorts

"Nah not this time," Tyler grins "The girls insisted on changing, not wanting to get their dresses dirty and have left us with the task of setting everything up afterwards," We actually all had separate dresses we never told the boys about that we were going to change into for the after party.

"Okay, just please be careful," Cheri grins, giving all of us hugs

"And Safe," Kay adds

"We always are," Jordan smirks as he released my mom

"Kazer, don't let her do anything stupid," my dad grimaces at the thought of his little girl drunk. He knew it was going to happen, he just wanted to make sure I didn't get into any trouble.

I really wasn't planning on getting to that point though.

"Me? Stupid? Father I'm offended," I feign hurt as I put a hand over my heart "I am the most responsible one here,"

That earned snorts from all my friends, I even knew it wasn't true. Ace was definitely the most responsible.

"Sure you are," my dad laughs as he gives me a hug "You look beautiful baby girl,"

"Thanks dad," I grin before releasing him and grabbing Co's hand "We'll be good tonight, promise,"

"Kazer, I mean it, no matter what she says, I don't need another jumping off the roof type incident," my dad states sternly looking at Co who just laughs

"I promise, sir," he laugh before giving my dad a hug "Thank you," I hear him mumble right after my dad says something to him. As he walks over to me, I see his eyes water a little before he just smiles at me

"What?"

"Nothing," he grins "I love your dad,"

"He loves you too,"

"Alright, go have fun," Kerry, Em's mom smiles as she shoes us away "Our babies are all grown up y'all,"

"Love you guys!" We all yell as we speed away in our cars.

Every year prom was held at a giant fancy golf course a town over, It was a short drive to the hall. But no drive is complete without all of us practically screaming the lyrics to our favorite song. Definitely a surefire way to pump us all up.

"It's prom night bitches!" Em yells, hopping out of A's truck

"Emma, don't say bitch," Mrs. Ria grins at the front of the parking lot. She was directing people into the hall.

"Sorry Mrs.Ria," Em grins before giving our favorite teacher a hug "Can we take a picture with you?"

"Of course!" Mrs. Ria laughs as all the girls gather around her to take a picture as A snaps one of us. He then hands the phone to someone else to take pictures of our full group.

"Okay go have fun y'all!" She pushes us away all towards the entryway of the hall as we bid her goodbye, bound to see her again later, inside.

"Damn this is gorgeous!" You can't help but smile as you walk into the huge hall. There was a giant dance floor in the middle of everything that people were already crowding. Surrounding the dj and dance floor were tables set up for dinner that was about to start. The combines with the many decorations to match the 80's theme and party lights flashing, it's was awesome.