38- Always fall for the assholes

"Hey Jordy" I say as I enter the kitchen

"Hey Belle, feeling any better?" He asks me

"Not really, but thankfully Caleb's wonder pancakes got rid of the cramps so I'm not going to complain"

After I fell asleep yesterday, I slept all through the night. It was the most sleep I've gotten in one night my whole life. Cheri said Caleb did stay until she got home around seven and left a little after eight.

"Wait Co was here yesterday?" Ace asks me

"Yeah he walked in in me dying" I shrugged as I sit down next to him. I know Arrex and Beck are staring at me with their usual questioning looks but I ignore it and look over to Jordan

"So did you hire Lexi?" I ask him, I haven't been able to talk to him since yesterday so I don't really know what happened with all of that.

"Uh yeah I actually did" he says hesitantly

"Wait you hired Lexi?!" Beck and Arrex both start to laugh as Ace looks at him with wide eyes.

"Okay you won't believe me when I say this but I kid you not, she's actually a really hard worker. Like she did a lot yesterday." Jordan says

"Wow really?" I question. I gotta be honest, I wouldn't expect that from her. She seemed like the typical spoiled princess.

"I'm dead serious, she's actually in there right now for her second training day" Jordan grins "And she wasn't a total bitch to the customers"

"Wow I'm actually slightly impressed" Arrex laughs "who would've known?"

"No one" Beck laughs

"Okay I'm going back upstairs, I'm half way through this season of gossip girl"

"I'll join you, I haven't watched that show in a while" Jordan grins as he follows me up

"I still can't believe you let your little sister watch that show" I laugh before entering my room

"I make her cover her eyes at the sex scenes so its fine" he shrugs "So haven't seen Dallas around lately"

"We just went out Friday night" I shrug

"You did?" He asks, I sense an undertone to his voice but decide to let it go for now

"Yep, why the questions about Dallas?" I inquire. He's never been this interested in the topic of Dallas.

"Eh I mean it's just I guess weird that Caleb was here while you were suffering but your boyfriend wasn't" he says simply

"Oh my god not this again" I roll my eyes "Caleb was just there, you know how he is, he just, he helps me, and doesn't judge me."

"Dallas does?"

"He doesn't outwardly say it but I can just see it" I tell him "He's used to pristine and polished girls, all of his passed girlfriend were, but that's not me. I know if he saw me yesterday,he wouldn't have said anything but he definitely would've thought different of me"

"So he would've seen you as your actual real self" Jordan deadpans

"No-well- yeah I guess. Dallas hasn't seen me like that and Caleb has." I say simply

"If you can't be yourself around him then why are you with him?" Jordan questions

"Cause Dallas is just, hes sweet and nice"

"Yeah but you don't do sweet and nice. You like adventure and fun, and sarcasm. You aren't the pristine and polished girls that he's used to, you're fuckin loud and outgoing and just you. You shouldn't have to hide that cause you're afraid someone won't accept it" My best friend reasons. I hated when he was right, and he partially was. I was just happy with Dallas and I didn't want to give that up.