82- Very Much Yes

[me]
want any coffee?

[Idiot❤️🤡]
you are not getting coffee rn

[Me]
so that's a no?

[Idiot❤️🤡]
you realize you were supposed to be here half an hour ago

[Me]
i'm very aware, now coffee hurry up

[Idiot❤️🤡]
you got issues 😂 and my normal please

[Me]
bout time, be there in a min!

[Idiot❤️🤡]
hurry up or you'll miss our first game of bp

[Me]
you just want me as your partner so you can beat Ty and Wes

[Idiot❤️🤡]
nooo.... see you in a bit!<33

"He said hurry up," the party already started. The four of us were of course late. I'm still questioning how because we literally only had to change our dresses and shoes and touch up our makeup.

That turned into completely redoing makeup, a fight over which shoes to take and a hair redo. We were already late, so why not stop and get coffee.

"He can wait, we all know I'm your top priority," Em smirks  just before telling our order to the girl in the drive thru.

"Im excited for tonight," Amy grins "Im surprised my moms letting me stay out this late,"

"Your moms the best," Lexi laughs "I'm her moms favorite by the way,"

"Yeah sure, do you get your own plate of Lumpia every time you go there?" I smirk at her. Amy's parents, like most parents, loved me .

"Guys, Becks the favorite, let's face it," Amy grins. She's told me before that she's convinced her own parents love my brother more than her, she wasn't complaining though. She was nervous how they'd react, not only was he her first boyfriend, they were also different and obviously have different backgrounds. She was just extremely nervous about how they'd react.

Thankfully they loved him.

After getting our drinks and passing everything out, Em speeds out of the lot and we start our way to the party. We had to drive down Bockerman, but it wasn't too far down that road so we wouldn't be driving long.

"Damn it's dark as hell," Lexi chimes looking out her window

"It's after midnight," En snorts

"Well yeah duh," Lexi rolls her eyes "but the trees back here make it darker than it normally is, you can't even see the moon,"

"It's creepy out here," Amy says "I hate this road,"

"Me too, I've always said that," I agree with her. Just knowing how many people have gotten killed in this road freaks me out, as someone who really does believe in ghosts and spirits it's hard to think there aren't any stuck here.

"Stop freaking me out, this isn't a campfire, we're going to a fuckin party, get hyped," Em says turning the music all the way up "We're about to have the best night of our lives thus far bitches, enjoy it!"

And we all cheer.

This was what I loved. As much as I loved all the guys and being with the boys, sometimes a little time with the girls was all you needed. From having one girl to look up to in my life to having three best friends, is something special to me, I loved these three.

"There's Ty and Travis," Lexi laughs at the two boys who were now covered in mud wrestling on the ground as a group surrounded them and were cheering.