28-Always come back

"God that was a lot of food" I grumble
We had just gotten back home from our favorite beach restaurant. All in a comatose state might I add. They had unlimited shrimp and fries tonight and it's safe to say we took full advantage of that deal.

"It was so worth it. I would fuckin marry that shrimp" Wes drops down into the couch beside me

"Me too, Wes," Em agrees with a huge grin "Me. Too."

"I would give up sex for that shrimp" Tyler chimes, not even picking his head up from where he laid on the floor.

"Jesus are you guys drunk?" My dad questions as he comes into the living room doorway.

"No just in food comas" Jordan grumbles, not bothering to open his eyes

It's understandable that my dad thought we were drunk. All twelve of us collapsed in various positions around the room, not really caring about how comfortable they were. Wes, Jordan and I were currently sprawled across each other on the couch. Arrex, Tyler And Gabe were face first on the carpeted floor with Caleb, Brett, Beck and Ace sitting on the floor beside them, resting their heads back against the couch with their eyes closed. Em was laying across Amy, who had her head resting on Becks legs. It was the typical sight my parents would see after a previous night at a party.

"I promise I'm not drunk this time, I can do the nose thingy" Em adds, as she pokes her nose with ease.

"God you guys are idiots" my dad chuckles lightly "Well Cheri and I are going out, don't be dumbasses and no drinking tonight"

"And don't touch the pies, those are for the Sunday dinner" Cheri orders

"Alright we'll be good" Tyler says, speaking for all of us

"Alright bye! love you guys!" My dad yells back to us earning lazy 'I love yous' in return.

We laid in the living room silently for at least thirty minutes. Just staring at the TV mindlessly, every one of us being to lazy to get up and actually turn it on.

"Okay I'm going to bed" Arrex states finally as he makes his way up to his and Ace's room. Most of them we're staying in that room considering it was the biggest in the house. The beach house wasn't as nearly as big as our normal house was but we made it work. We had four bedrooms here and two full bathrooms, which fit us all pretty well.

"But its only ten" I pout

"We're tired bellaboo" Tyler snorts as he stands up, ready to go to the guest bedroom that he shares with Wes, Gabe and Brett. Those four got the guest bedroom; Ace, Arrex, Jordan, Beck and Caleb got the twins room; Amy, Em, Lenny, Arya and I all got my room and then Christian, Cody and Colton got the living room.

"Us too" Amy and Em grumble as they follow him upstairs to my room.

Within seconds everyone else agrees to turn in for the night. Well everyone except me.
While they all went to bed, I decided to slip out back, and make my way to the beach.
After I plop my butt down into the sand I glance up at the sky.

There weren't many city lights around here so you could see the stars fairly well. They were my favorite. I'd always loved looking at them. It amazed me how something so insanely far can be seen here, some people spent their lives studying and admiring them. Just because they were far didn't mean they lost their importance.

When I was super young. I'd say four or five, before my mom became the way she is now. She took my here. Just The two of us.
We never really had girls days. With seven kids, six of them being boys, it's hard to. But one day we managed to find some time to make the trip out here for the day.