85-Always and Forever

Within minutes my family plus Em and Caleb were all crowiding the hall and no sooner did the doctor come back out to allow us in, I was in that room.

Beck was groggy but he still smiles at me as soon as he sees me and I jump on the bed to hug my twin.

"Holy fuck," I cry as he squeezes me "I'm so sorry Beck, I'm so so sorry,"

"It's okay B," he mutters, his voice was quiet, barely there but that was expected. The doctor did say that because of the breathing tube, his throat will be sore.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of it, I love you so much," I cry

"All okay Bails," he whispers

I climb off the bed as he releases me, the tears streaming down my face are nonstop, as he looks at me.

"Hi,"

"Hi bud,"

"Beck," Cheri cries as she hugs him just like I did "How do you feel? Do you need anything? Anything hurt? Anything we can do? I-"

"Mom, slow down," he grunts as he attempts to sit up "I'm tired and sore but not in too much pain and I am okay right now," he nods "I'm okay."

"Good," my dad smiles sadly. He's been beyond stressed these past few days. Rightfully so. I knew he was trying to be strong for my brothers and the rest of us, but I knew he was crying at night. He'd be in the kitchen late and night or in the living room and I could hear him sniffling and crying.

"Where are the girls?" Beck questions, looking at Caleb and Em "and the other three,"

I can feel whatever smile I have on my face fall as we all look at eachother.

"T-the girls and Tyler and Wes are at home..." Em says her eyes watering

"Jordan?"

"He's uh-he," I start to say but I really can't finish.

"He what?" Beck says now serious, obviously sensing the energy

"Listen Beck," my dad says, sitting down "Jordan, he-he, didn't make it," I see my dads eyes water

"What?" You can see his energy change. It was obvious. "No, no that's not possible, he was fine, he was talking in the car,"

"There was too much bleeding," Zach says, trying not to cry himself

"No, Jordy was fine," the heart monitor starts beeping faster than what was normal as Beck starts break thing heavier "He was talking, and he was trying to get me out, I remember before I passed out, he was okay," his voice breaks at the end

"He's gone," I hiccup.

"W-we buried him today," Colton stutters

"N-no, no he was okay," Beck rasps. He could barley talk and now he's stressing himself out "I-I didn't even get to say goodbye,"

And in an instant Caleb is at my brothers side, embracing him as he completely falls apart.

We've had some time to come terms with it all. Even then, I still refused to believe it all happened. But Beck. He had no idea.

He's just waking up and has to deal with this.

"Beck I'm so sorry," I cry throwing my arms around both of them. Em joins too. Colton after her. Then Ace and Arrex.

"He was okay." He sobs into Co's shoulder

"I know," Co just calmly comforts him, "I know,"

We just sat there for hours until we had to go home. And we didn't go back to the hospital until Friday afternoon when Beck was released.