5-I like your number

"BELLE ITS FOOTBALL DAY!" Arrex yells as he hops off the floor, where he and the rest of the guys were sleeping, and onto my bed, where Em and I were sleeping.

"Arrex get off" Em groans trying to push my brother off the bed

"BUT GIRLS ITS FOOTBALL DAY!"  Caleb joins him on the bed, specifically jumping on me

"Ow! You're heavy as hell!" I yell at him, trying to push him off

"That's all muscle babe" he grins at me. I hated that grin sometimes...most times

"Sure it is fatass" I growl as I turn my head to the side and close my eyes once again.

"Um excuse you, have you seen this ass? It's glorious" he scoffs still resting his head on my stomach.

"Caleb...stop talking" I say throwing one of my pillows at him

"But really let's go, we let you guys sleep a little longer but we have to leave soon" Beck says looking at us

"Oh fine, get off so I can get up" Em orders Arrex

"You too, move" I snap at Caleb

"No need to be crabby, it's football day!" Caleb grins as he climbs off of me. I try to conceal a grin, knowing that I was failing.

Once the guys leave Em and I change into our LHS sweatshirts with our school mascot, the rhinos, on the front, and our last names and numbers on the back. Em was wearing her usual makeup and had her short shoulder length hair slightly curled to perfection. I only applied a little concealer under my eyes along with some mascara and left my unruly long blonde hair down in its usual waves.

When we walk downstairs, we are greeted with the amazingness that is my dads cooking. He made everyone bacon and pancakes along with toast and tater tots.

"Hey Baileyboo" my dad smiles before tossing another pancake on the pile.

"Hey dad," I grin taking some bacon off the plate next to him. Earning a light smack in the hand from my dad. He hated it when I stole the bacon but let me get away with it nonetheless.

"Hey old ski" Em says entering the kitchen making me almost spit out my bacon. She was basically a second daughter to my dad and teased him much like the rest of us.

"Old ski? Really?" My dad questions, raising a brow at her.
I mean my dad was Old, I he had a twenty nine year old kid, obviously he'd be old. He turned 54 this year.

"Yeah you're old" she grins before taking her spot at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"Always a joy having you around Em" my dad huffs.

"Oh you love me dad" she grins

"sadly yes" he sighs dramatically

Em has assigned us all names, my dad was Old ski, my oldest brother zach was bearded ski, then Ryan was badass ski, Ace was smart ski, Arrex was asshole ski or Adorable ski, depending who we were around, Beck was funny Ski, I was little Ski and Colton was fighty ski.

"Arrex can we get coffee?" I ask

"Already done, yours is on the counter" Caleb walks in from the living room gesturing to the counter across from me

"Did you even get th-" I start question snarkily but Caleb cuts me off

"French vanilla iced coffee, three shots of espresso and easy sugar, extra cream, or as I like to call it heart attack in a cup" he smirks

Now that was a surprise. He actually remembered my coffee order. This shit was practically my crack. Usually I only got three shots of espresso, but if I was stressed, on my period, or sad, I got four.