2-Bite me Kazer

"Are you almost done?" I question Em.

She was currently in my bathroom that I share with my brothers, doing her makeup. The same makeup she was doing thirty minutes ago.

"Hold on I just have to finish my eyeliner"

"Dude the party started ten minutes ago!" I whine while stomping my foot like a child for added effect.

"Yeah well it's fine, we're fashionably late" she shrugs

She tried to get me to wear a dress and full makeup, key word being tried. Don't get me wrong, I'm not insanely tomboyish, but for a house party I think dresses may be a little much, I mean if I jump on a table to dance I'd end up flashing everyone...not necessarily something on my to do list tonight.

So instead she settled for ripped Jean shorts and a black leather corset top with  my usual, blazers. A little basic but my tits looked great and it was something I dance around in comfortably so I had no complaints. I threw my hair up into an intentionally messy ponytail that took me ten minutes to style and swiped some mascara on my lashes and blush on my cheeks with a tinted gloss. Both pairing nicely with the touch of concealer under my eyes and bronzer along my cheekbones.  All in all, it took me about thirty minutes to get ready. So far it's been an hour and a half for Em. I only went all out for super special occasion, Em did it for every occasion, I respected the effort though.

"Okay I'm ready let's go" She says motioning  to my door. Standing from my desk, following strapping her heels, she stood in a pair of light washed wide legged jeans and an orange bra like top with thick heels. Honestly, I don't know if the heels was a good choice considering we'll be walking in grass but she may be fine with the thicker heel.

We could hear the music blaring from the first floor, the bass thumping against my floor. My brothers already had the beer out, the fire going and the pool open.

"Finally!" I yell hopping up off of my bed and running downstairs

" 'Bout time you bitches got down here!" Tyler yells, running over to us to give us both hugs

"That was all her" I grin while looking at Em, making her laugh.

We both follow Tyler through the crowds of people in my house to the kitchen where all the alcohol is. It pays off having older brothers who were friends with everyone, we had a long list of people we could easily get beer and kegs from.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask him

"Backyard, c'mon" he motions to he back door before he starts walking out. Half the people here I didnt even know, there were kids from all the surrounding towns here too. That's typical though, Kalanski parties were infamously known in our area.

"Girls!" I hear a new voice yell, I turn around with a smile on my face already knowing who it is. My best friends was recognizable anywhere.

"JORDY!" I scream before jumping into his arms. I could finally hug my best friend, and it felt amazing.

He catches me with ease and holds me without any chance of letting go. His hugs were possibly the best thing in the world.

"I missed my bestfriend"  He smiles slightly as I look up at him, I was now standing but our arms were still wrapped around eachother.