32- But I LOOOOVVVEE You

"Belle we're home!" I hear Beck yell through the house. They had football practice today after school for a few hours so I just walked home instead of waiting for them.

"I'm upstairs!" I yell back to them. They were probably just going to eat and play video games until midnight like they have been. It's like an after practice ritual. The thing about it that still baffles me though, is how they all still have good grades. They go to football and then play video games all day everyday, yet they still all have A's and B's. Meanwhile I have to spend at least four hours on homework and studying if I want to get an acceptable grade by my standards.

I look back down at my notebook that is now filled with calculus notes as I continue to finish my homework. Though I'm soon interrupted by my door being thrown open and my two best friends running at me before pouncing on my bed

"Ew get off of me!" I yell at a very sweaty Jordan while Emma just laughs beside him.

"But I loooovvveee you!" He laughs before he rolls next to me

"You stink"

"Well yeah I've been practicing since we got out of school at two. It's been five hours" He laughs lightly

"God coach is really working you guys" I grin, the more practice they got they better they'll be. I mean they're already fuckin amazing but there is always room for improvement.

"Yeah he is, he let us enjoy our weekend but it's safe to say that he's gonna be the death of us this week." He grins. He loved every second of it.

He and Caleb both breathed football. It's how they became friends. Jordan was new in town and my brothers and Caleb had just started their little league tackle football season. Though Jordan was late, the coach allowed him on the team and they all immediately clicked. I then proceeded to steal Jordan away from them a week later and proclaimed him my other best friend next to Emma.

"Have you really been up here doing homework ?" Em states giving me her best disappointed mom look.

"Yeah, I went down for like half an hour to feed tiny and make myself a sandwich" I tell him, finishing the current equation I was working on. I swear this shit was gonna be the end of me.

"God you realize you don't have to do all of that right?" Jordan scoffs

"If I want acceptable grades I do" I sigh not looking up from my notebook.

"Belle anything lower than an -A is unacceptable to you" Em scoffs making me grin.

"Okay let's go" Jordan says as he tries to pull my off my bed. I keep my butt planted right where I am. "C'mon lazy ass, the whole team is over. Team bonding"

"How does that involve me?" I question

"Well much like Em, Lenny, And Arya, you are honorary teammates." Jordan grins.

It's true. The boys were all basically coach Quills sons, and us four girls have become his daughters. Quill and his wife weren't able to have kids, but we all acted as so. Coach has known us forever, and we sometimes even help him run drills with the boys.

"It's true, even coach told us that" Em reasons "Oh and we got Kane's"

"Okay I'm in" I smile hopping off my bed "Lemme get dressed and I'll be down"

I could hear the music all the way from upstairs, their yelling only got louder the closer you got.

"Hey boys" I smile as I walk out into my backyard.

The guys were scattered around the yard, a few of them were already in the pool; Arrex, Ace, and three of the guys front he team-Clayton, Jared and Jamie- were all over by the food; Jordan, Tyler, Scott, Johnny, Cody, CT, and Connor were currently engaging in a nerf gun war; and Caleb, Travis, Carson, Wes, and Josh were all playing catch with our old football.