71-Hey Bestie

Jordan nor my mom was here when Co and I got back, so we watched a movie, maybe kissed a little and then I decided I had to go to bed considering I have the thing I originally came here for tomorrow. I was slightly nervous about it, but it was the good nervous. I was excited to reconnect with the people here and just help out I guess. I'd honestly wish they'd done something like this for the incoming people when I was going here. I literally almsot shit myself I was so nervous when I first came here two years ago for orientation, so this is a nice pre-orientation for students.

I'd gone to bed early after tellin Co goodnight, not too long after though I heard my mom come in.

"Hey bestieeeee," I hear just as I feel the weight shift beside me

"Shut up Jordan," I huff, not turning over

I just hear him giggle quietly before letting out a loud sigh "Sooo, how'd it go?"

"You're an ass, you know that?" I roll my eues and finally roll over to face him

"I feel a 'but' coming on," the grin on his face in unwavering

"Nope, no 'but'. You're an ass who set me up for a night of awkwardness and embarrassment," I'm really good at this acting shit. Someone give me a medal.

"Nah you're fucking with me right now," his face drops "You guys didn't makeup and make out?"

"No!" Yes. Yes we did.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're lying to me right now?" He quirk a brow. I really hated my best friend at times but I also love him to death, he is the biggest pain in my ass. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Cause I am," I can't help the smile that overtakes my face. I gave him a little scare, I can tell him now.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He sits up, his face lighting up like a Christmas tree as he throws his arms up victoriously

"We made up and made out" I grin before pulling him into a hug "For as pissed I was at you earlier, thank you."

"Of course B," he laughs against me, squeezing me tighter "I am fuckin good,"

"Yeah you are, neither of us had any idea that you were gonna pull that shit,"

"Might as well just call me Cupid," he smirks

"Okay Cupid, well I gotta get up in a few hours for my seminar at Loyola, so I really gotta go to sleep," I grin at my idiot of a best friend, he was almost as happy about this as Co and I were.

"Oh right, I'll let you sleep now" he hops off my bed before walking to the door.

"Wait Jordy!" I whisper yell, trying to find him through the dark room.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

"Of course B, Love you"

"Love you too, night."

———————————————

"Fuck" I groan as I shut my alarm up. Know that feeling on Christmas Eve when you're a kid and you're so excited for Christmas morning that you didn't sleep at all.

Well that was me.

I pull myself out of bed, and drag myself to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

"Hurry up Bails!" Cheri knocks on the door just as I'm finishing drying my hair. I looked somewhat professional.

"I'm ready!" I grin, stepping out of the bathroom.