50-I'm just a genius

I started crying on the way home from Janie's. I'd just broken up with my boyfriend because I think I just might, just maybe, like a guy whose been off limits since forever. Why the hell was I crying?

God I feel like a little bitch with all the crying I've done in the passed week. I never cry but you would've never known based on the passed few days.

I just sit in the truck for a minute before walking inside, I didn't want to be questioned, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to go in, eat and take a nap.

After a few minutes, and multiple looks in the mirror to ensure I don't look like I've been crying, I walk inside. Thankfully none of my brothers are here, but the one person I didn't want to talk to even more was.

"Hey" Co greets as I walk into the kitchen. I feel myself stop slightly at the sound of his voice but continue to do what I came in here to do

"Oh I totally forgot to tell you I got something in the mail-woah were you crying?" He cuts himself off mid-sentence

"No" I say quietly before grabbing a granola bar and walking away. I can't let myself be weird around him now, but right now I genuinely was tired.

"Wait come back" he says quickly as he follows me out "Where did you go? Are okay?"

"I went to talk to Dallas." I say before I try to walk upstairs, he blocks me though "Caleb please, I just want to go to bed"

"What did he do?" He says, his face now hard and he seemed pissed.

"Nothing" I say before walking around him and up the stairs

"Belle-"

"Can I please just go to bed? I'm tired, I just broke up with my boyfriend and have not had a good fucking day. I appreciate the concern but I'm fine" I snap at him before storming into my room and slamming the door. I never really yelled at him like that. God I need to get control of myself. He's done nothing wrong and I'm still being a bitch to him, good job Belle, don't be weird but sure, be a complete bitch, that'll really make things better.

I hear the front door open and close before Arrex announces he's home. I debate going back down to apologize and greet my brother but instead crawl into my bed and pass out. I didn't want to deal with anything right now.
------

"Hey get up" I hear Jordan's annoying voice

"What?" I groan as I sit up. I didn't even realize I slept that late until I actually looked around and noticed how dark it was.

"It's ten at night, I wanna talk" he huffs as he sits next to me on my bed

"This couldn't have waited till morning?"

"No. How did things go with Dallas?" He questions

"Surprisingly well" I smile slightly "I mean bad on my end cause now I'm confused and blah, but he seemed okay. He apologized for the things he said and although we ended it, we both agreed to stay friends."

"That's it?" He asks with a raised brow "No you're definitely leaving something out"

"Jordan can I sleep please?" I lay down as I whine

"Nope, tell me what's up" he pulls me up

"He said I have feelings for Caleb" I mumbles quietly

"He what?"

"He said I have feelings for Caleb" I state louder this time with an eye roll "And I think he's right."

"It's about damn time, I thought you were never going to realize it" Jordan huffs "I knew you were lying when we were talking that one day about Dallas."