31-Chicago Blackhawks Jeresy

I smile as I smell one of my favorite scents in the world, as weird as it sounds, it was bonfire. Most people hate the smell, but I loved it. From just being around it for a few hours, the smell settled into any piece of clothing you were wearing and even your own hair. I curl up closer to the pillow I was laying on, I was unbelievably comfortable and warm for laying on the floor. There was a slight weight on my waist and shoulders though.

I barely open my eyes, only to see not a pillow but Caleb. I pick my head up off of his chest slighty to see his arm wrapped around my waist, the other wrapped around my shoulders as he pulled me closer to him. His head rested against mine.

If I move I'd probably wake him, he was a light sleeper, and considering that it was still dark out, it was still early. I reach beside me to check my phone, proving my thoughts to be true as it was only 5:30. I decide to just go back to sleep. If I were to move, he'd wake up, making this a much more awkward situation. Plus I was really tired and running on an hour of sleep so it seemed perfectly logical. I quickly and easily fell asleep after resting my head back in its previous position.
------

"Wake up assholes" Beck grumbles as I feel the impact of a pillow being thrown at my head.

"Thanks Beck" I mumble, opening my eyes. Little. I see Caleb lazily grinning down at me, his eyes slightly closed.

"No problem, Cheri and Dad made us food, let's go" he says before walking out into the kitchen. I sit up as Caleb loosens his hold around me and yawn slightly.

"What time is it?" Caleb asks, his voice raspy and deep. His morning voice, that I've grown so accustomed to, showing through
I reach over and grab my phone to see the time, it was nine fifteen.

"Nine fifteen" I say, my voice slighty hoarse due to my dry throat. "What time did we fall asleep?" I ask him

"Sometime after Johnny " he mumbles, his eyes closed once again. So sometime after four we fell asleep.

"I'm tired" I lay back down. I seriosusly didn't want to move at this point plus Caleb was a surprisingly comfortable cushion.

"Me too" he huffs "Wait did we sleep like that all night"

"Yeah I think so" I mumble

"Wow you really couldn't stay away" he says and I peak my eyes open to see him grinning down at me. Always so cocky.

"Yeah okay, last time I checked you were the one that was holding me" I smirk right back at him before sitting up.

"Shut up Kalanski"

"Now Kazer, have you ever known me to stop talking?" I grin as I close my eyes once again

"Never princess, even when you sleep" I chuckles lightly

"Exactly"

"Okay let's go before all the bacons gone" he says as he pulls me up.

We both walk into the kitchen where everyone else is just about as dead as we are. Well besides Bexley and my parents, they were just fine and smiley. They actually had personalities in the morning, much unlike the rest of us.

"God why are you all lazy asses this morning?" Dad questions as he take his seat at the head of the long table

"We stayed up until four" Lenny sighs

"Movie night" I confirm "Showed Gabe our favorite brat pack movies cause he has never seen them"

My dad's eyes widen as he looks over at Gabe. My dad was just as big a movie nerd as Hos kids were, he's the reason we are the way we are when it comes to movies.