66- Crackhead Steve & Meth-head Joe

"BAILS!" I hear the ever pleasant shrill of my co-favorite former roommate.

I instantly break away from the two boys and my mom to run over to both Sage and Ashley. I've missed them. They were supposed to come earlier in the year but Ash's little sister got super sick and was hospitalized for just under a month. Thankfully Arielle is okay now, but they were worried for a little bit.

"Holy shit you've gotten hotter since you left!" Sage grins, looking me up and down "Look at you go bitch!"

"Oh my god, shut up" I laugh, giving her a hug too. She was always as the one to hype us up the most, even when Ash was a mess after her long term boyfriend of four years broke up with her for the fifth time, and she didn't shower for four days. Or when I was sick and didn't leave my bed for a almost a full week.

"We missed you so much!" Ashley smiles until her eyes fall behind me

"That must've been awkward" Sage laughs, looking back from Caleb to me

"Shut up!" I quietly scold her

"Hey mom! Hotties one and two! Come here!" Safe calls them over and I can already hear Jordan laughing getting louder as he approaches.

"Cute, curly hair, green eyes, gorgeous and arm around her shoulder" Ashley says, her bright blue eyes inspecting Jordan "You must be the best friend, Jordan"

"That I am" Jordan smiles "You must be Ashley,"

"That I am Sherlock, " She grins before turning to Caleb "Okay," she states looking him up and down

"Hot, tall, pretty brown eyes, really nice shoulders and avoiding any physical contact with her like it's the plague" Sage cuts in smirking at him "You must be Caleb"

"That's me" Caleb shrugs offering an easy grin

"Yeah we gotta talk" Ashley states crossing her arms

"Oh really?" He questions cockily

"Yeah, really" Ash shrugs, repeating his words quite condescendingly "Not here though, I can't kill you with witnesses." She states without hesitation as she links her and with me, still glaring at Caleb and dragging me away in front of my mom and the boys.

"I wanna kick his ass" Ash states

"Good luck with that blondie, he's got a foot on you and about seventy pound of muscle" Sage snorts front he other side of me, she was always the realistic one. Ashley was obviously the fiery one.

"Nah he doesn't deserve getting his ass kicked" I say softly, glancing back behind me to see him saying something to Jordan

"He made you cry, of course he needs his ass kicked" Ash pouts, most likely at the fact that she won't be getting into a fight tonight. Sage may be the intimidating looking one, but in reality Ash is the one you have to watch out for. Both her parents were boxers growing up, so she has fighting running in her veins.

"No, he didn't make me cry, the circumstances that we were in and my stubbornness slash frustration made me cry" I reason. Since we've gotten older, he's never intentionally made me cry, he'd never actually hurt me.

"Okay well I'm still gonna yell at him just cause I want to" She shrugs

"Why is she so angry?" I look to my left up at Sage

"The fucking pendejo decided to make his two month appearance three days ago, she fell for it again" Sage sighs, glaring over and her best friend. Ah the little bitch. Ashley's long time off again-on again boyfriend, Troy. It started when he broke up with her halfway through my junior year while we were rooming together and it just went downhill from there. He's the one she didn't shower for.