42-The youngest idiot

"Hey did you do the bio homework?" Em questions as she approaches Amy and I at my locker.

"Yeah here" I say handing it to her. I usually get bio done as soon as possible so it's one less thing I have to do at home.

"God you are a lifesaver!" She grins before taking a seat beside my locker to copy the last few answers.

"Dude how about we go do that at lunch" I laugh before picking her bag up for her "let's go"

"OH SO how excited are you for your birthday!?" Amy grins, tugging on my arm "I already got yours and Beck's presents"

"Aww what did you get my brother?" I smirk "Wait nevermind, I don't wanna know, you two are still in that lovey phase" I choke down a gag

They had been hanging out more. They've gone out on dates and stuff but they aren't officially together yet. They're sickeningly cute, she makes him happy though so it's not totally horrible. Plus I love her and I know she's good for him. I know he's good for her too.

"Oh shut up!" She rolls her eyes at me "It's just a small thing, when we went to the mall last weekend he said something about this one player, uh Blake Hayper?" She questions to herself

"Bryce Harper" I grin. He was Becks favorite player of all time, like the freak out he'd experience if he ever met Bryce Harper would be equivalent to the one I'd have if I ever met Javy Baez or Mitch Trubisky. We'd die basically.

"That's his name! The guy on the Phillies!" She says, her whole face lighting up with realization.

"Yeah Beck was pissed that they got him" I laugh at that. She didn't know his name but knew the team. It was progress at least.

"Yeah I kept forgetting his name, the guy at the store had to remind me too." She chuckles

"Wait So what did you get him?" I ask her,

"OH yeah! I just got him a Harper Jeresy" she shrugs nonchalantly like she didn't just spend $130 on my brother. I stop walking and look at her wide eyed.

"Dude those are like $130!" I smack her arm "You serisouly didn't have to spend that much on him"

"It really wasn't that bad" she laughs at my mini freak out "If it makes you feel better, I didn't pay full price"

"Oh thank god,"

"Yeah, know the MLB official store in San Antonio?" She questions

Of course I knew that store. I went there every time we were in San Antonio, just to admire all the jeresys. They were all hand made official MLB Jeresys.

"My Cousin runs that whole store...and maybe every other MLB Store in Texas" she adds quietly at the end "He always gives me a huge discount on whatever I buy, and since I know Beck loves baseball I got him the jeresy"

"Oh my god that's amazing! Can we please go one day?" I ask her with a grin

"Of course!" She grins. I glance over at Em who still had her head in her AP Bio notes, probably noy paying attention to anything we just said.

"Hey are you good?" I ask her "You never study this much"

"I made a bet with your stupid brother" she grumbles still recording notes while we walked

"Gotta be more specific, which one?"

"A"

"Hey girls" Beck, Arrex and Caleb grin walking up beside us

"What did you do to my best friend?" I punch Arrex's shoulder, ordering to him explain Em's sudden want to study.

"Wow shes actually studying!" He says with wide eyes, looking back from Em to me "We made a bet, She said she could get a better score on our next Bio test than me, I of course argued that fact. Now whoever gets the higher score, gets twenty bucks from the loser"