30- And here they go

*honorable mention song: I see the light

"Wait the crab seriously did that?" Dallas questions through his laughter. We were all gathered around our bonfire, talking stories of when we were younger, of course the Jordan crab story came up.

"It hurt like hell" Jordan nods "Not a fun time, so a word of advice don't run naked on the beach"

"Noted" Dallas nods along with him making him laugh.

Everyone seemed to actually tolerate Dallas now. Well obviously not Beck or Caleb but they weren't outwardly dicks to him tonight, so that's a plus. Though I have to be honest, I am waiting for one if them to do some thing. It's unlike them to not start conflict.

I was sitting between Dallas and Caleb laughing at the stupidity that is my best friends.

"Well what other dumb shit have you guys done around here?" Dallas quesrions making Caleb snort

"Too much" He replies

"A lots happened here" Wes adds

"Belle had her first kiss here" Beck comments.
I snap my gaze to him to see a smirk. there it was. That asshole brought it up on purpose. He is trying to piss Dallas off. He knows Dallas isn't Calebs biggest fan, especially around me, and of course he just had to bring this story up.
I don't even look at Caleb, knowing a smirk has made it's way onto his face.

"Well if I remember correctly you weren't too happy about it either" I snap at him, shooting a scary glare at him. I know he got the hint but my idiot brother being my classic twin decided to ignore it.

"Well of course I would" Beck grins "I don't want my sister kissing my-" he starts to say before Em cuts him off

"I remember that day" Em grins "Beck, didn't Belle make you cry?" She chimes obviously having my back in this

"Oh I know this story!" Amy grins, knowing what Em was trying to do and instantly playing along.

By this point I can feel Caleb chuckling beside me. He's enjoying this whole ordeal way too much.

"That was hilarious!" Tyler burst out laughing diverting the attention away from me. I laugh tensely as Beck's smug smirk drops.

"Yeah this is a good one" Ace says with his arm draped around Brett

"Okay to be fair she smacked me! And we were eleven!" Beck defends himself.

Beck was pissed because of the kiss. He yelled at me and I was having none of it, so I smacked him to make him stop. Well apperently I hit very hard, cause it left a raised red mark. I think he cried more out of frustration than anything though. It's something we've both done, when we are beyond pissed or frustrated, especially towards each other, we start to tear up.

"Neither of us were too happy that night" Arrex sighs gesturing to him and Beck

"What are you talking about? I was having a great time watching the whole disaster" Tyler laughs

"Me too!" Jordan and Wes chime while everyone else just looked on confused. The only ones who knew about this were the twins, Beck, Jordan Caleb , Wes, Tyler and Emma. Amy knew too but that's because Em told her about it. our younger siblings; Colton, Arya, Lenny, Christian and Cody, had absolutely no idea what we were talking about, neither did Brett, Gabe and Dallas.

"I mean I wasn't complaining that night. That was a great time for me" Caleb pipes up, earning an elbow from me and harsh glares from Beck and Arrex. "What? You're the one who brought it up" he defends, talking back to Beck. He really wasn't helping the situation at all.