61-The Giant Leprechaun

*another good song that goes with the St.Paddy's theme -> Another Irish drinking song by Da Vinci's Notebook; also highly recommend playing this song while reading ^^

"IT'S SAINT PADDY'S DAY BITCHES!!" For once it's me waking my brothers up. St.Patricks day had quickly become one of my favorite holidays especially after living in Chicago.

Chicago loved St.Paddy's day. They dyed the river green and every neighborhood had some parade going on. Everyone was Irish on St.Patricks day, and no one questioned you. It doesn't happen often but it was really a time of togetherness in the city, something I'd always loved.

"Jesus it's like 7 a.m." Arrex groans

"Yes it is big brother" I grin, placing a sparkly green hat on his head

"Why?"

"Cause it's St.Patricks day and we're going to the parade" we went to the parade every year.

"Yeah...in like three hours"

"You're such a party pooper" I pout before throwing a pillow at him, "Get up!" I run out of his room, right into Becks, basically doing the same thing with each brother until all of them are up.

"I'm really regretting getting this extension" Ryan mumbles to Lance as I wake them. They were originally supposed to leave late January, but their commanding officer said that due to the completion of their last assignment. They were allotted another month and a half, they now deploy back the Wednesday before I leave for Chicago.

"Shut up, you love me" I scoff before skipping out of their room.

One of my favorite days of the year has begun.

Within hours, all of us were up and moving. Eventually everyone had come over. They boys all dressed in their St.Patrick's day shirts and face paint while Em, Amy and I wore much more obnoxious outfits, with face paint, tutu's insane headbands and jewelry

"You're seriously going out in public like that" Arrex questions Em as she enters the kitchen

"Fuck off Arrex" She smirks "I'm having fun, you're boring" She states before placing a headband, matching her own on his head

"Yeah whatever" he rolls his eyes at her but leaves the headband. He looks ridiculous.

"You guys ready to go?" Cheri grins, entering the kitchen in an outfit very similar to mine and Em's.

"Yes!" Em and I hop up, Caleb, Jordan and Arrex just look at each other and shake their heads

"Let's go then" Dad grins as we all get up to leave, I stay behind, with Co though

"They all out?" He questions, I just lazily look back at the door with a grin, nodding

He leans down to kiss me before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry I can't take you seriously" he starts to laugh "Do you seriously have a green smiley face on your boobs?" He questions looking directly at my chest. I was wearing a green tank top along with a mint green bralette , Em had gotten me; and for some reason while Em and as I were putting our face paint on, Em decided, to paint a little smiley face right on my chest.

"Em did it" I roll my eyes with a grin

"Kinda hot" he smirks "In a stupid weirdo kinda way"

"You're so annoying" I laugh "You know that?"

"Oh yeah, I annoy the shit outta you" he smirks "Always have Princess"

"That's true Kazer" I laugh before hopping up on my tippy toes to give him a quick peck on the cheek.