40- Laundry Prison

"Bitch wake up" a new voice calls me

I slowly crack my eyes open to see four of my five cousins gathered around me. Joey, Summer, Charlie and Cora.

"Oh shit! You're here!!" I scream as I jump up out of my bed and onto my nearest cousin, Charlie. He was five years older than me at 21 years old, but we'd always been really close along with his younger sister,Cora, who's 19. He was tall like most of the men in my family and had dark brown, almost black eyes along with the black hair he inherited from his dad, my uncle. He also had a wide smile with the one chin dimple, similar to mine, we were the only two in our whole family who had it. He was definitely mischievous and was always the ring leader of our cousin insanity but he also knew when to calm us down. He had a devious smirk that you could just tell was pure trouble from a mile away.

"Hey B" Charlie laughs, calling me my childhood nickbame he gave me when I was four and he was ten

"Hey C" I grin

"Let me talk to my bestfriend now" Cora, Charlie's younger sister  pulls me away into her arms

She was suprisingly shorter than me at a whopping 5'2" height but was she fiesty. She, like her older brother and sister, had the dark brown eyes, only she had light brown pin straight hair. Along with that, she also had freckles similar to mine across her nose. She was probably the most like me only much worse. She loved fighting, which was probably the only difference we had and she was a sarcastic asshole. She also had no sense of a filter whatsoever, I gained my most useful education from her. For example, up until fifth grade I had no idea what yaoi or BDSM was...Leave it to Cora to explain it all to me.

Her older sister Carrie, was definitely the more girly one. She was curly black hair with the dark eyes and perfect skin. I've never once seen her with a pimple or mark on her face. She's the oldest in their family at 25, and is the second oldest overall after Zach. She was extremely outgoing like Cora, only she actually had a functional filter. It was safe to say she's  the most sane out of all of us.

"Okay I want a hug for my favorite cousin now!" My younger cousin Summer whines. She was a freshman this year after just recently turning fifteen. Her mom was my dad's younger sister.

"I'm going to pretend like you don't say that" Charlie pouts

"Oh sorry Charlie!" She laughs laughs as she jumps into my arms. She had the same blonde hair, and bright blue eyes that she got from her mom, along with long legs and tan Skin that she most definitely got from her 6'5" dad.  Her name was the most accurate depiction of her. She was amazingly outgoing, bubbly and smiley. She loved the outdoors, animals and her anything nature related, along with volleyball and cheerleading which were both her life.

Her older brother, Joey, had similar traits to his younger sister. He had wavy light brown hair and bright blue eyes identical to Summer's, along with the towering height, only he was paler. He had the Kalanski smirk like the rest of us and had the exact same set of dimples the twins had. He was definitely the charmer of the family and would literally flirt with anything and literally anyone.

All of my brothers, cousins, and I were really close. Oldest to youngest being, Zach, Carrie, Ryan, Joey, Charlie, Cora, Arrex, Ace, Beck Me, Colton, and then Summer. All ranging from 29 years old to 15.

"Where's my husband?" Cora questions

"Cora, Travis isn't coming over this year" I laugh at her. Last year, Travis, from the football team, and his family came over for Thanksguving because their flight to Miami got cancelled. "He's currently in Miami partying with his cousins"

"Damnit, the one time I come back he's not here" she pouts. Last year Travis flirted with her constantly and she was loving every second of it.

"Okay no, you don't need a fuckin husband yet, god Cora calm your tits" Charlie glares at his sister