80-Look into the future

"Bailey! What the hell are you doing?" Em comes in full of piss n vinegar as she instantly starts yelling at me about whatever she can find.

"Eating cereal...?" It was eleven thirty, what else would I be doing?

"You have to get ready!"

"For our hair and makeup appointments? At one thirty?" I glance at my phone before looking back up at her. She wanted today to be perfect and therefore had since had her panties in a twist probably since she woke up this morning.

I loved the girl but for big events and parties like this, she gets on my damn nerves. Everything had to be perfect and if it isn't she just might have a heart attack.

"Yes! Have you taken a shower? You don't have a button up on, we have to make sure your dress is okay, you have to file your heels," she starts rambling about everything I have to do.

Has anyone had to actually file their heels? What does that even mean?

"File my heels?"

"Yes! They're brand new and knowing you, you'll be slipping everywhere so you have to file the bottoms of them to give you more traction," she says as if I should already know this. My brothers just sit there trying not to laugh at our exchange. I was trying myself to be honest.

"Em did you sleep last night?" Beck questions

"Of course I did, I have the perfect day planned and I was not about to let my dark circles ruin shit," she states with a straight face. I was trying not to laugh at her genuinely serious state. She really wasn't fuckin around today.

"She's hungry," Arrex mumbles so quietly only I could hear before looking at her.

"Hey-Uh babe maybe you should sit down, I'll get you a muffin and some sweet tea," Arrex gets up, laughing as he does to offer his chair to Em

"I can't!"

"Oh but you can," he grins before gently pushing her to the chair "and need to,"

We all just laugh as she huffs it before reluctantly taking a bite of the muffin. You can literally see her body relax as she eats, my brother just leans on the back of her chair, obviously proud.

"Better?" He questions, he glances down at her

"Yeah," she huffs "I forgot to eat this morning,"

"We could tell," Beck and I snort

"Okay but seriously, go take a shower we have to leave soon," she orders "Amy and Lexi are meeting us there,"

"Do I have to?" I whine as I get up out of my seat

"Yep, go," she orders before slapping my butt and pushing me towards my stairs

"I'm going,"

I took a quick shower, well, as quick as I could with full exfoliating and shaving. Those two are literally like a full job but nothing is more satisfying as crawling in bed right after shaving and rubbing your legs across your soft comforter. Sadly I won't be able to do that considering the fact if I did, Em would probably drag me down the stairs by my hair.

"Holy fuck Jordan," I just about collapse to the ground as I walk into my room to see my best friend sitting on my bed, casually scrolling through his phone.

"What?" He grins looking up

"You just scared the shit out of me!"I yell at him, holding my towel up

"I know, kinda the whole point," he grins getting up and walking out of my room "Hurry up and get dressed,"

I just roll my eyes before throwing on a pair of shorts and one of Co's flannels. Everyone was so demanding today.