Chapter 5 - Wing Wagging

(y/n) lied about going to the toillet

(y/n) lied about going to the toillet. She went to the infirmary instead.

"Hello?" she called as she slowly peeked through the door.

"Oh hello, come in, come in. Do you need any help?" the lady on a nursing dress said.

"Sorry to bother you, but I don't feel quite well..." (y/n) said, then sat on one of the hospital bed.

"In which part of the body feels weird?" the lady asked.

"Whole. But mostly on my stomach. It feels like there's bubbles popping. I feel a bit light headed as well. Like Floating but at the same time like melting." (y/n) explained.

"Did you eat or drink anything that might cause it?"

"None. I.. I ate nothing.." (y/n) said realising she hasn't eat yet.

"Then, I wonder what might have been the cause.." the lady said.

"Oh no, ma'am. I mean I haven't ate anything.." (y/n) explained.

"And why not? No, breakfast?" the lady asked.

"No. I wasn't really hungry. I don't feel hungry at least. And I went on a tour with Gemma Farley, this morning, as soon as I woke up. The tour run longer than expected so we didn't had the chance to eat breakfast." (y/n) answered.

"Well, did you alteast ate a lot during the feast?" the lady once again asked.

"Nnnnno.. just jelly." (y/n) answered.

"My my... young girls now a days. Same problems, same reasons. Fasting and starving yourself is not the right way to achieve a nice body. You need a balanced diet." the lady said as she prepare a bottle and pour some in a goblet. She also added a drop of another liquid from a small glass bottle.

"Oh no no! I'm not dieting. Believe me, Miss..?" (y/n) asked for the ladies name.

"Madam Pomfrey." she replied.

"Believe me, Madam Pomprey. I'm a heavy eater. I'm just not feeling myself this passed few days." (y/n) explained.

"Ohh, I understand. Here take this." Madam Pomfrey said as she offered the goblet.

"What is it?" (y/n) asked.

"Barley Potion.." Madam Pomfrey replied. " Though it has tropical fruits flavour."

(y/n) drank the Barley Potion.

"Hmmm.. It's quite nice. I feel full already." (y/n) said.

"Well it is equivalent to a full course meal." Madam Pomfrey explained.

(y/n)'s eyes widen and placed the goblet on the bedside table.

"I think I feel better now." (y/n) said.

"That's good. Do you want go and catch up to current next class?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"On second thought.. I still don't feel well. I feel very full now." (y/n) said.