Chapter 77 - Bye Bro

"Ready?" (y/n) asked Pansy, while holding theirs result down with theirs hands.

"Yeah ok.." Pansy replied.

"1.. 2.. 3.. Go!" the girls counted then looked at their result together.

"Ahhhh!" They both screamed, hugged each other and jumped around.

"I improved!" Pansy said.

"I over passed my mark in first year!" (y/n) said.

"Nooo!" Pansy was shocked.

"Yeees!" (y/n) nod.

"Oh my Goodness, I'm so proud of you!" Pansy hugged (y/n). "And I am sure your father is too." she smiled.

"Thank you.. Pansy." (y/n) smiled back.

"Come on. Let's go tell the others." Pansy said.

The two girls went to the great hall to find their friends. The saw Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, chilling in the Slytherin table.

"Hey Pansy. Hey (y/n). How was your marks?" Crabbe asked.

"Do you boys have to ask? Really? Of course we killed it!" Pansy said of excitement.

"Woah! Good job, girls." Goyle said.

The girls sat down and smiled with confidence.

"Nice. I knew you would do the best." Draco told (y/n).

"Thanks.. And to you, as well. The library help. Hahaha." (y/n) chuckled.

"Yeah.. sort of." Draco replied.

(y/n) suddenly noticed that few 7th years are mixed together on an area, spending their time all together than usual.

"What's going on?" (y/n) asked, while looking at them.

"Well.. Obviously spending their remaining days together." Draco replied.

"Remaining days..? Oh Fudge, Marcus!" (y/n) looked at the group of 7th years and tried to find him.

"I think he's not there." Pansy said while searching as well.

"Thern I got to find him." (y/n) stood up, attempting to go, but Draco held her arm to stop her.

"Woah. Woah. He'll prolly be here later." Draco said.

"You still have few days to say goodbye." Pansy said.

"True. Ok then." (y/n) sat back down.

"Have you guys strated packing?" Crabbe asked.

"Not yet.. Do you guys wanna go back to the common room now?" Draco asked.

"Yeah. That'll be nice, so we can finish packing early." Pansy replied.

(y/n) just agreed with her friends then came along and go to their own dormitories.