Chapter 22 - Farewell Flower

"Dad, what do we do?" Ron said worriedly.

(y/n) has already stopped crying. She was now emotionless and her body was very numb.

"We're taking her home. She needs a place to stay." Mr Weasley said.

"(y/n) come on..." Ron said as he carefully stood her up and helped her walk.

The Weasleys took her bags back to the car, then left.

They soon arrived in the burrow.

"What took you guys so long, dinner is getting cold." Mrs Weasley said.

"Sorry. Something came up and.. I would like you to meet Ron's friend, (y/n). She's going to stay with us now." Mr Weasley said.

"Oh.. your more than welcome in our home." Mrs Weasley said and hugged (y/n).

"Come. come... let's eat dinner." Mrs Weasley helped (y/n) walk.

Upon knowing the traggic, everybody were eating quietly.

(y/n) still hasn't touch her food.

"Why aren't you eating, Dear?" Mrs Weasley said worriedly.

"I'm sorry Mrs Weasley.. I'm not really hungry. Can I, please take a rest now?" (y/n) asked.

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat?" Mrs Weasley asked.

(y/n) just shook her head.

"Alright. You can sleep in Ginny's room. Ginny, darling, can you assist her to your room?" Molly said.

"Yes, Mummy." Ginny said.

"And boys, help the girls carry (y/n)'s trunk.

"Yes, Mum." they all said.

(y/n), Ginny, Ron, Fred and George stood up and went to the living room.

The boys carried her trunks, Ginny carried (y/n)'s plant, and (y/n) carried her cat, Coal.

After bringing (y/n)'s stuff upstairs, the boys went down, then Ginny and (y/n) was left in the room.

"But.. Ginny, there's only one bed here. I can sleep in the living room." (y/n) said.

"Don't worry. I'll be sleeping in mum and dad's room." Ginny said.

(y/n) sat on the bed, while looking at the window.

"I'm so sorry about your dad.. We're here for you." Ginny said then left.

Coal jumped off she arms and sleeped at the floor.

(y/n), then, layed down the bed.

Just thinking about her father again, made her cry.

So, that's why I've been feeling really weird this passed few days. That's why I can't focus. It was because... something happened. (y/n) thought to herself.

(y/n) cried to sleep.

~~~

"Ron, can you check on (y/n) if she's ready, we're leaving in few minutes." Mrs Weasley said.

Ron went up to the room that used to be Ginny's.

*knock* *knock*

"(y/n).... mum said we're leaving in few minutes..." Ron said over the door.

She didn't answer, so ron decided to go in.

Ron saw (y/n) dressed in black, standing by the window, looking at a picture.

"This picture was taken last Christmas, when we went to Hogsmade. I didn't know it will be the last time that I'll ever see him." (y/n) said.

Ron didn't know what to say. He just went over to ger and pat her back.

"Ron! Hermione's her!" Mrs Weasley yelled from down stairs.

(y/n) and Ron heard stumps coming.

They turned their face to the door and see Hermione.

"Oh (y/n)!" Hermione rushed to hug (y/n).

(y/n) hugged her back and tears started to flow from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry about what happened! My family's condolences." Hermione said, giving (y/n) a box with a candle and a card.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Kids.. let's go." Mr Weasley said.

They all went down.

(y/n) and Ron rode with Hermione and her parents, while the other Weasley siblings rode on their family car.

Once they're all set, they went to the cemetery for the funeral.

Soon they arrived, and other people are already there.

Harry walked to her and hugged her.

"My family offer our condolence" Harry said.

(y/n) just nod.

She noticed many people came. Some she's familiar with and some she's not.

News spread so quick...

(y/n) saw the coffin and walked closer to it shaking.

She closed her eyes and a took really deep breathe, then looked at her father laying inside it.

(y/n) began to cry again.

She also noticed the hole from her father's forehead that is now cleaned.

"Oh dad.. who did this to you..?" (y/n) said sobbing as she touched the glass coffin.

"(y/n), it's time for your message." Professor Dumbledore said and held her shoulder.

(y/n) walked over the lectern.

"I ahmm.. I want to firstly t-thank all the people that came here t-today to offer their condolences... My father was a really good man. V-very caring.. hard working.. funny.. yea... His very funny..."

(y/n) lightly laughed while streams falling down her eyes. Then she sobbed.

"He.. he always jokes around, keeping me happy. He's was my sorces of happiness, ever since m-mum changed then l-left us. We we're like partners-in-crime. He wasn't just a father, he's my bestfriend. It's really hard t-to imagine life w-without h-him. I don't know what to do now.."

(y/n) looked up, trying to held back her tears, sobbing, while lightly punching the lectern.

She, then, looked down to wipe her tears.

"D-dad, where ever you are.. I hope your ok. I hope it's nice there. I'll miss you..
I hope.. you know that I love you so much.." (y/n) said, then put ger hand on her mouth, trying not to sob.

Hermione hugged her and sat her in a chair.

"Hagrid, let's proceed." Dumbledore said as they lower the coffin to the dug hole.

Everyone threw their flowers in the hole.

Hagrid grabbed the shovel and started to layer the hole with soil.

Dumbledore, then, put grass layer above the soil and made a nice grave stone.

The service ended and people are starting to leave.

(y/n) was kneeling in the ground in front of her father's grave, hugging his picture.

"It'll be quick. You guys can wait at the car." (y/n) told Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Ok.. come one guys." Hermione told Harry and Ron.

(y/n) put her flower in front of the grave stone.

"Dad..." (y/n) cried, holding her mouth.

"They will pay. I'll hunt that murderer.. I'll get our revenge, and you'll get justice. I promise." (y/n) cried then hugged the picture tighter.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
Took me 2 days to finish this chapter omg! It's quite sad huhuhuhuhu