Chapter 96 - Breathless Ball

The day has finally come

The day has finally come. Everyone is very busy, preparing for tonight's Ball. The boys finished grooming early, so most of them waited for their dates outside the hall. The girls, on the other hand, are still on their dormitories, of course, holding brushes and powders on their hands to make themselves beautiful.

"Pansy, stay still." Tracey straighten up Pansy's moving head.

"Daphne, what the bloody hell?! That's too much blush!" Pansy told Daphne who was applying it of her face.

"P, this is less." Daphne replied. "They'll eventually fade you know."

"Just stop, please." Pansy told her to go away. "I don't need it that much, thank you very much."

"Alright, alright.. You're done then. Go put your dress on now." Daphne said.

"Alright." Pansy said. "Millie, I need your help."

"Sure, I'm all done anyway." Millicent replied.

"You done, (y/n)?" Tracey asked while fixing her hair and make up. Her dress was already on.

"Yeah. I just need to put on lipstick. Choose one.. Red or this nude colour, for my black dress. What do you reckon?" (y/n) said.

"How 'bout this rose one." Tracey gave her. "It's not to dark, It's not to light. It'll match your cheeks."

"Alright." (y/n) put the lipstick on and finished her look. Now, she walked over to her dress to change. "How the heck would this fit me? I mean.. How do you work this out?"

Pansy laughed "Here, let me help." She walked over to (y/n) and showed her how to put it on.

Once (y/n) have change. She walked over to her bed and opened another box.

"Holy fudge! Damn, those gold snake accessories!" Tracey said.

"I know.. Mrs Malfoy sent them just this morning." (y/n) wore the accessories.

"Mamma mia!!" Pansy shrieked

"What?" (y/n) asked. Isn't this too much?"

"It's perfect!!" Tracey said.