Chapter 10 - Food Friend

While walking in the courtyard, (y/n) saw their family owl, Olly. He flew over to (y/n) and dropped a box to her.

(y/n) got very excited and quickly ran the Slytherin Common Room and went up to her dorm. She jumped on to her bed and opened a box. Inside was a knitted sweater and a lipbalm. (y/n) say a letter along with the gifts.

Happy Birthday, Sweety!
As requested, I made a homemade lipbalm for you. It's starting to get chilly so here's a sweater. I love you so much. 'Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Dad

(y/n) smiled and tried the sweater on. She to the dorm's mirror and see if it looks nice on her.

"It's perfect." (y/n) said as she hugs herself.

"You seem, very happy.." Someone said.

(y/n) turned to check who it was. She saw Gemma walking in.

"Oh haha! It's nothing." (y/n) replied.

"You sure?" Gemma grinned.

"Uh-huh.." (y/n) replied.

"If that so, you should change back to your Slytherin robes now. The Halloween Feast starts in an hour. It's better to go in early because of the seat." Gemma reminded.

"Ah. Yes. I'll go there soon." (y/n) said.

"Ok. Happy Halloween." Gemma said.

"Happy Halloween." (y/n) replied.

Her cat, Coal walked over to her and rubbed himself to her feet.

"Meow." Coal meowed.

"It's better it no one knows my birthday. You know.. I don't really like being extra." (y/n) said.

"Meow." He meowed.

"I know. I'm not a good liar.." she replied.

(y/n) changed into her Slytherin robes. She took her lipbalm that his father made and applied them to her lips.

"Strawberry Jelly.." (y/n) guessed.

Soon after getting ready, she went down her dorm.

"(y/n), wait up." someone called.

It was Pansy walked down the stairs. (y/n) ignored her and just continued walking.

"Wa-wa-wa-wait." Pansy said stopping her.

"..?" (y/n) asked.

"If this is about Malfoy, please don't mind about him. He got issues. I don't know what his problem. But I'm here to apologise for him. He is my friend, but it doesn't mean it'll be him forever. We are free to make friend with other aren't we? Please, I'm not usually friendly, but I like you to be my friend." Pansy explained.

"Well.. ahm.. I don't know what to say. I don't mind being friends with you. But It's just him. I'm trying to control my feelings for him." (y/n) said.

Pansy's face looked so confused because of what (y/ng said.

"You have feelings for him?" Pansy asked.

"No, I meant my anger. I don't know what things I might do to him. He's annoying me very much." (y/n) explain.

"Oh. I thought.. Nevermind. But, please don't think you're affecting our friendship. It's not like that. So don't mind about him.. friends?" Pansy said, offering her hand.

"Well.. ok then. Friends." (y/n) said then shook Pansy's hand.

"Come on, let's go to the great hall." Pansy said.

The girl went to the great hall that was covered in Halloween decorations. There were still only few people at the hall, so luckily the two got to pick where they want to sit.

"I'm hungry already." Pansy said.

"Me too. Arg..." (y/n) replied.

"Can you imagine the food, just here? Right in front of us?" Pansy said.

"You're making me starve. Stooop." (y/n) replied.

"You seem to be a food lover. Do you love food?" Pansy asked.

"More than myself." (y/n) said.

"No way!!" Pansy said.

"You too?!" (y/n) asked.

"Yes!" Pansy asked.

"Holy Fudge, no way! Food buddy." (y/n) said and offered her hand.

"Food buddy! Damn, I can't believe food just brought us together." Pansy said, and shook (y/n)'s hand.

"*sigh* "Finally, someone who understand my starve. Don't you find it weird, right after eating, sometimes, you feel hungry again?" (y/n) asked.

"I know. But the weirdest thing for me is I never gain weight." Pansy said.

"Really?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes. If I gain all the food I've eaten, I probably look like, Crabbe too." Pansy said.

"Damn, you're way extreme than me after all. But yea, I don't gain that much weight, as well." (y/n) said.

"Why are you guy's talking about weight?" someone said.

The girls turned then saw Marcus walking towards them.

"Oh hey, Flint. We were just talking about no matter how much food we eat, we never gain weight." Pansy said.

"Hmm.. I'm pretty sure sooner or later you girls will.. like a balloon." Marcus said.

(y/n) gave Marcus a deathly glare.

"Kidding.." Marcus said.

"I don't really care what ever I look like, even If I blow up." Pansy said.

"Same, but I get conscious sometimes." (y/n) said.

"Don't worry, (y/n). Even if you gain so much weight and start to look like a puffer fish. You'll be the prittiest puffer fish that ever exist." Marcus said.

"Yeaa.. compare her to a puffer fish. Just don't eat her, will you." Pansy said.

(y/n) hit Pansy's arm.

"Haha! Kidding.. You seem to be the one who's most likely gonna eat someone. You're so violent." Pansy said.

"I'm not that violent." (y/n) opposed.

"Yeah you are." Pansy and Marcus said.

Soon, more student went to the hall untill it was field. Dumbledore said his few words and the fiest began.

"Finally." Pansy said.

(y/n) grabbed the cake and pretend it was her Birthday cake. She also took a slice of her favorite strawberry jelly.

"Ooh.. You're more on the sweet side." Pansy said.

"Yeah. Haha! and you're on the savoury side. That's one big turkey leg you have there." (y/n) said looking at Pansy's plate.

"Oh yeah haha! I still like my Mum's recipe though." Pansy whispered.

"Is the mashed potato with gravy nice?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah. Here, try it." Pansy offered.

"Thanks." (y/n) thanked.

She took a spoon of it.

"Yum!" (y/n) said.

"Told you." Pansy said.

"It so nice being with you afterall, Pansy." (y/n) said.

"Just as I said. I'll be here if you need me." Pansy said.

"Thank you." (y/n) said.