Chapter 79 - Flawless Family

A sudden knock from the door woke (y/n). She opened her eyes and found herself in a beautiful room. Her cat Coal crouched beside her.

*knock knock* "(y/n)? Are you awake?" Draco asked behind the door.

"I am now." she sat up her bed. "You can come in if you want to." she said.

Draco opened the door slowly. "I'm.. sorry for waking you up- Oh sorry!! I'm sorry!" Draco hid behind the door as he saw (y/n) on her clothes.

"What? It's just silk sleeveless pajamas.." (y/n) said.

"Oh. At first look, I thought it was a nightgown
or something. Good morning, by the way." Draco said then slowly entered the room with a formal white shirt and some nice black trousers.

"Oooh.. Good morning to you too, fine man." (y/n) said.

"Hahaha. Well.. yeah, I guess. Mum said get ready for breakfast, by the way. It'll be ready soon. And.." Draco walked over and sat on his bed.

"Wear something nice?" (y/n) assumed.

"You guessed it." Draco replied.

"Wow.. Your family is so extra." (y/n) got off the bed then tied her hair up. After, she opened her trunk and pulled out some dresses she got. "Now.. help me pick something to wear.. this? this? or this?" she asked as she placed each dress infront of her, showing him what it would look like.

"Hmm.. this white dress with pink flowers looks nice on you." Draco pulled the dress in front of her again

"Alright then. Let's go with this." (y/n) left the one on her bed then hang the other dresses she wouldn't use on her empty closet. "I'll prolly just unpack later. And.. where's the bathroom by the way?" she asked.

"Next door, on your left. There are bathrobes and other shower stuffs available there if you want to take a shower." Draco said.

"Ahm.. Alright. I'll do that real quick." (y/n) ran out to the bathroom.

She opened the door and saw this beautifully large bathroom.

"Woah.. I am dreaming or this house is just absolutely fascinating?" (y/n) talked to herself.

She undressed herself, put her clothes in a laundry basket, then took a really quick shower. After few minutes, she went off the shower and put on a bath robe. (y/n) went back to her room and in her surprise, Draco was still there, waiting for her.

"You actually waited?" (y/n) asked as she walk in and get the dress she's going to wear.

"Well.. I-I guess so.." Draco replied as he look at her.

"But seriously, I'm changing." she said.

"Ah, yes. I-I'm sorry. I'll j-just see you down in the dinning room. G-Goodbye." Draco said as he walk out of her room then close it's door.

(y/n) quickly dried her hair then changed to the dress that Draco picked.