Chapter 107 - Harry's Here

(y/n) and her cat went down for breakfast after a few hesitations in her room

(y/n) and her cat went down for breakfast after a few hesitations in her room. When she arrived in the kitchen, as expected, the three men last night were there waiting.

"She finally came down." said Regulus while reading the Daily Prophet. He looked at (y/n) over the paper and she stared at him for a bit.

Her heart pumped fast by looking at those eyes. Those gloomy but beautiful eyes.

Her senses came back when Mad-Eye Moody pat her shoulder. "Took you long enough to get ready. But, come now let's eat. Sirius had been wanting to dig on the waffles since it was done."

(y/n) sat down in one of the chairs. Food was already on the table served by a house elf.

"Kreacher." Regulus Black called the house elf. "Would you give miss (y/l/n) a plate." he ordered.

"Thank you." (y/n) murmured as Kreacher serves her.

"How's your sleep?" Sirius asked.

"Hmm, not to bad." she did, slightly. "Although my cat, Coal, felt more at home, he didn't want to get up earlier."

Regulus smirked a little but not too obvious, while giving Coal some milk. "He's a very lovely cat." he said petting its back.

(y/n) felt a little embarrassed as Regulus had to use a nice ceramic bowl rather than an actual cat bowl, because she never really bought one for Coal, as he usually drinks outside the castle, at the Weasley Burrow's running sink water, and the Malfoys' pool.

"Funny," (y/n) said. "He never accepts food from other people."

"Not ever?" Regulus asked.

"No." she answers. "Perhaps, he likes you."

While (y/n) awkwardly eats, she thought about whether her whole summer would be like this till the end. Looking at her own current situation, it's making her question herself. Why is she even doubting the hospitality of these seem to be kind men in front of her? And then she though about Draco who must be expecting a letter from her anytime soon. (y/n) suddenly realised how could Draco even write for her when even she doesn't know the address of where ever she is. And, what's far even worse is that she doesn't have an owl. If only Coal could fly. But there's only one thing to do now but ask.

(y/n) wiped her mouth with a napkin, and looked at the three men infront of her. "Ahh.. ehem." she tries to get their attention. "I-I was wondering.. I want to write a letter to someone but I don't have an owl. Do any of you own one that I can burrow?"

The three look at each other, muttering and talked with their mouths only. It was obvious that they were arguing as some words are spoken out accidentally but (y/n) couldn't make sense of it.

She tried to catch their attention again. "Yes?" she said, then the three look.

"A-Ah! I'm apologies, but non of have pet owl, (y/n)." Mad-Eye said.