Chapter 81 - Summer Swim

(y/n) and Draco were at the Malfoy Manor's library searching for books to read.

Narcissa Malfoy came in. "Don't you two have something better to do than read books in the library, all day long?" she asked.

"Well, what do you suggest, mother?" Draco asked.

"Take her to the pool at the back. It's summer and it's hot. Go have some fun, kids." Mrs Malfoy said.

Draco looked at (y/n), waiting for her response.

"Sounds like a good idea." (y/n) eyes widen.

"Is the water clean?" Draco asked his mother

"Yes. I've already asked Dobby to clean it, earlier." Mrs Malfoy replied.

"Well then.. let's go?" Draco asked her.

(y/n) nod.

"Alright.. thanks for the suggestions, mum." Draco said.

The two left the library and walked through the corridor that leads to the back door.  As soon as they got out, (y/n)'s eyes widen when she saw the view.

"Wow.. You're family has an amazing garden." (y/n) said.

"I guess so, haha. Mum loves gardering." Draco replied.

They entered a black gate, and inside was a beautiful swimming pool enclosed by tall bushes.

"Woahh.. What a pool.." (y/n) replied.

"Yeah, hahaha. I don't really swim a lot. It's been a long time since I've been here.. when the gang still visit often when we were little." Draco said. "Oh, we forgot about the towels. I'll just go get them, real quick. You can get ready now, if you want to."

"Alright." (y/n) replied.

Draco run back inside the house. He went to the bathroom near the backdoor and get few towels. Draco went back out and walk to the pool gate. Before he could even enter it, he saw (y/n), then suddenly hid behind the bushes. Draco peeked through the bushes and looked at (y/n), who was removing her clothes, leaving her underwears on, ready for swimming.

"Bless my soul.." he whispered to himself very quietly, as he admire the beauty of her body.

"Don't spy on me! I know you're behind those bushes." (y/n) yelled, knowing she was being looked at.

Draco's heart skipped a beat. He shook his head and slap his face to snap himself. Draco entered the black gate and then placed the towels on a pool bench. He still couldn't take his eyes of her.

(y/n) laughed. "Your eyes look like they're gonna come off from your eye socket in any second."

"A-Ahh! Sorry." Draco closed his eyes and slightly massaged then looked at a different direction.

(y/n) dived into the pool then splashed water on Draco. "Oi! Hop in." she said as she swam around.

"A-Alright." Draco suddenly felt hesitation.

"Don't flutter yourself. I've seen your body before. Remember at the lake shore? In fact you've seen mine too. So, don't be too akward. Just don't think of anything silly." (y/n) sat up on the side of the pool.

"Yes. Right." Draco removed her top, as well as his bottom, leaving his boxers on. He walked next to her.

All of a sudden, (y/n) pushed Draco to the pool and made him say "Woaaah!"

"Hahahahahaha!" (y/n) laughed at how funny his face was.

"Oi, I was gonna go in. Why'd you do that for?" Draco wiped the water from his face.