Chapter 106 - Private Place

The next morning, everyone took their chance to spend their time with their friends not only from Hogwarts, but from the other schools as well

The next morning, everyone took their chance to spend their time with their friends not only from Hogwarts, but from the other schools as well. Because after breakfast, Beauxbatons Academy and Durmstrang Academy will be leaving Hogwarts, so they all managed their time well.

(y/n) spent her time with the other champions, which eventually became her very good friends. Her Hogwarts friends were also there.

While eating and bonding, Dumbledore stood in front and once again acknowledge those who participated in the Triwizard Tournament, especially the champions who worked very hard.

For (y/n), it wasn't actually a competition at all. It felt mostly like meeting and making new friends.

"You guys are not only my friends. You're like my big brother and sister." (y/n) told Viktor and Fleur. "This year was very fun."

"I vill nevor forget this experience." said Viktor, seem to be eying Hermione.

"Zee tasks were kill joyz. But, I 'ad zee most fun dzuring zee Yule Ball." Fleur said.

The Great Hall slowly began to empty as people return to their common rooms to ready their trunks. (y/n) and her friends decided to go, as well.

As they leave the Great Hall, Mad-Eye was waiting for (y/n) just by the door. (y/n) was walking at the back with Draco, then Mad-Eye called her. He asked if he could have a word her.

(y/n) looked at Draco, "I'll catch up." she said.

Draco nod, and followed the others walking to the moving staircases, then Mad-Eye and (y/n) went out to the Entrance Courtyard.

"You and the Malfoy boy are together, is that right?" Moody said. "Are you staying at his house again?" he asked.

"Yes.. And yes, I am." (y/n) replied.

"Don't you think that's dangerous?" Mad-Eye asked.

"W-why would it be dangerous?" she asked confusedly.

"Never mind about that." Mad-Eye said. "But.. since I am a family, why don't you consider that too?"

"You mean.. living with you?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes.." Mad-Eye said. "I thought it would be better for you. And I do have legal rights about that matter, but only if you want to. I'm not forcing."

"Hmm.." (y/n) felt a little excited. "I mean.. I would like to live with you, Mad-Eye, but the Malfoys must still be expecting my return today.. I-I—"

"Just as I said.. I'm not forcing you." Mad-Eye said. "But maybe a little."

"Ok.. I will think about it. I'll tell you what I've decided at the train." (y/n) said.

"Alright, then. Carry on." Mad-Eye said.

(y/n) left and went straight to the Slytherin Common Room. She changed her clothes to a casual wear and inserted her remaining personal things inside her trunk that she had already packed before the final task. She now started moving her trunk from the dorm down the common room. Draco was already there waiting.