Chapter 90 - Irritating Interview

Throughout the night, (y/n) couldn't sleep properly and kept waking up from her sleep. She opened her eyes and noticed the room was quite bright now.

Awww.. my eyes. What time is it? Oh.. it's only 6:00am. I can.. still sleep.

(y/n) closed her eyes again and attempted to sleep back. She rolled over her bed trying to be comfortable, but she's very irritated.

"Arg! What's wrong with this bed!" (y/n) yelled.

"Huh?" Tracey woke up from (y/n)'s voice.

"It's nothing. Go back to sleep, T" (y/n) said.

"Oh~ alright~ sleep~" Tracey drowsily said, then quickly fell back to sleep.

*sigh* I can't really sleep anymore. I should just get ready early.

(y/n) tied her hair up and look at their dorm's wide mirror.

"Merlin's beard.." (y/n) muttered as soon as she saw her face at the mirror. Her eyes were so puffy and her skin looks dead. She worried how horrible she would look at the picture for the Daily Prophet. (y/n) took a closer look at her face while thinking of what to do with it. "Fudge... I need Madam Pomfrey's help."

(y/n) change into her uniforms then sneak out, while everyone were still sleeping. She quickly went to the infirmary where Madam Pomfrey was already outside, sitting at her desk.

"Morning, Madam Two Wo.. I need help.." (y/n) said.

Madam Pomprey looked up to her, and quickly noticed her eyes. *sigh* "Let me guess.." she place her quill into the inkwell then posed with her hand under her chin. "You two had a quarrel?

"Ahm.. yeah. I guess." (y/n) got embarrassed.

"Follow me inside.." Madam Pomprey went inside the Infirmary to get a cold compress for her eyes.

(y/n) followed her and sat in one of hospital beds.

"Here." Madam Pomprey hand the cold compress to (y/n).

"Thank you, ma'am.." she put them on her eyes and layed down the bed, occupying the space. "Ah.. this feels nice."

"So tell me.." said Madam Pomfrey. "It's the Triwizard Tournament, isn't it?"

"Of course it's the Triwizard Tournament." (y/n) groaned. "He got mad because I put my name forth, and got chosen. And then! He suddenly he brought up about parents saying they wont be with me when I do those bloody task. Like, they're gone and stuff. Ya know.. that hurted my feelings a lot. I just wan't his support, that's all." (y/n) said.

"Well.. I would have to hear his attitude towards this problem first before I pick a side." Madam Pomprey said.

"Whatever.."

After an hour of resting the cold compress on her eyes, (y/n) had enough of it

After an hour of resting the cold compress on her eyes, (y/n) had enough of it. Madam Pomfrey lend her a mirror to checked if it her eyes had gotten normal.