Chapter 97 - The Tip

Snow has began melting, and it's now less colder than December

Snow has began melting, and it's now less colder than December. After class, (y/n) and Hermione went to the library to try figure out the egg. While searching, Ginny walked passed the two and decided to help. But after reading many books, the three still hasn't got any answers.

Hermione closed the book she was holding and scratched her head. "(y/n), what are we gonna do? They don't even have that much information about the Triwizard history. It only says here why the Triwizard was cancelled for many years. They do have a list of the champions' names but they didn't talk about their experiences." she said.

"Maybe we can talk to them and ask about their tasks." (y/n) said.

"But the Triwizard has been discontinued for like 2 centuries." said Ginny. "Aside from we don't know where to find them, they're mostly likely to be dead already. Also, the reason why there's no books about Triwizard Tasks is because they would make the task that easy, wont they?"

"Good Point." (y/n) replied. She leaned her head over the table with frustration. "Now, I'm dead. I don't know am I going to prepare myself."

Hermione rubbed (y/n)'s back. "Don't worry, we'll find some other ways tomorrow. For now, let's go back to our dorms. We still got a lot of assignments to finish." she said.

The three returned the books from the shelves and headed their way out of the library.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow." Hermione wave goodbye to (y/n) as she and Ginny walked separately to go to their our common rooms.

(y/n) was now alone in the courtyard, holding her egg, while walking herself to go to the Slytherin Common Room. All of a sudden she heard a sound.

"Pst!" someone behind the tree called

She turned to the tree to see the person who was calling. She walked closely and found Mad-Eye Moody hiding behind the tree.

"Professor? What are you doing?" she asked.

"I see you have the egg there in your arms. Have you figured it out yet?" Moody asked.