Chapter 51 - Careful, Creature

After Divination Class, (y/n) and her friends went down the north tower to their next class.

Care of Magical Creatures.

Soon, the students arrived at Hagrid's Hut where they all suppose to meet.

"(y/n), why did you suddenly put your robe's hood on? You look like a bloody dementor." Pansy said.

"Sun protection." (y/n) replied.

"Sun protection? There's literally no sun right now." Pansy said then pull (y/n)'s hood down.

"There was earlier. The sun was up." (y/n) said.

The sun peaked through the clouds again.

"See, what did I just said." (y/n) put her hood back on.

"It's called self-care, Parkinson." Draco said walking towards from their back with Crabbe and Goyle, also wearing their hoods.

"True. Go put yours on, as well." (y/n) said putting Pansy's hood on her head.

"Damn.. no wonder you guys have pale skin." Pansy said.

"That's it. Come on now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind." Hagrid started.

They all walk closer.

"I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me." Hagrid continued and then walked.

Everyone followed Hagrid through the forbidden forrest.

"Trees gives a bit of a shade. I'm taking my hood off now." (y/n) said, then took her hood off.

"Yeah.." Draco replied as he took his hood off as well. The others followed.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there and turn your books to page 49." Hagrid instructed.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked.

"Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me." Hagrid replied.

Draco slowly stroked his book's spine. (y/n) and Pansy did the same.

"It's like you're petting a book." (y/n) said.

"Pleasuring." Draco said.

"So weird though. Err.." (y/n) said as she keeps of stoking her book's spine.

While walking Neville opened his book. It startted snapping and tried to eat his face. Neville fell over the ground, trying to pull ut away. Few people laughed at him.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbotton." Draco said.

"Poor Neville." (y/n) worriedly said.

"I'm okay. Okay." Neville said.

Few students started to form a group.

"I think they're funny." Hermione said, pertaining to the books.

"Oh yeah. Terribly funny. Really witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Draco said.

(y/n) hit Draco's arm and everyone stared at the boys.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry said.

"Ooh..." Draco and his friends oohed like an owl.

Draco walked towards to Harry. Draco's face suddenly changed and looked scared.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Draco shouted, pointing high.

Harry was alarmed and turned back to look at it. Everyone did the same.

Draco and his friends, including Pansy started laughing. They put their hoods back on and said, "Oooooh.." pretending to be dementors.