Chapter 62 - Fair Forgiveness

The students that came home for the holidays are now returning to Hogwarts.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me Mr and Mrs Weasley." (y/n) said.

"Ahww.. Our pleasure, dear." Mrs Weasley hugged (y/n) with few tears forming in their eyes.

Mr Weasley hugged (y/n), as well.

"I promise to visit the burrow if everything is over and safe." (y/n) said.

"We understand. But for now, limit the places you go. Don't be to careless, ok? Write to us soon when you've decided where to stay." Mrs Weasley reminded.

"I will. I'll miss you guys." (y/n) said.

"We'll miss you too. Take care, dear." Ms Weasley kissed her forehead.

"Go on now kids. Back to the train before it leaves." Mr Weasley said.

"Alright, bye." (y/n) said.

"Bye, Mum. Bye, Dad." Ron said.

The two hopped back to the train and joined Hermione and Ron in a compartment.

The train whistled and the engine began to start. (y/n) waved goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley from the window.

"I know it's a lot to take in." Hermione said.

"I'll get use to it." (y/n) replied.

"So where are you planning to move?" Harry asked.

"I honestly have no idea. I don't want to risk your families lives, as well. I don't know. We'll get to that soon." (y/n) said.

"Meow.." (y/n)'s cat meowed, while sitting on her lap.

*sigh* "I'll miss the burrow too, Coal." (y/n) replied.

~~~

After hours of waiting, they've finally arrived in Hogwarts.

The students went out of the train and rode carriages to the castle.

When the carriages arrived at the castle, students found their trunks, already had been brought up to the courtyard. (y/n) pulled her trunk.

"I'll see you guys later, I guess. I just need to put my things to my dorm." (y/n) said.

"Alright. Bye." Hermione said.

(y/n) walked to the Slytherin common room then up her dorm. She saw Pansy who just arrived on their dorm as well.

"Oh, hey. Welcome back. I didn't saw you on our way here." Pansy said.

(y/n) didn't respond and just pulled her trunk near her bed.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" Pansy walked over to her. "I seem sad." she said.

"Yeah.. I just moved out from the Weasley's." (y/n) said

"You did? Did something happened?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah. But can we go up the Great Hall first. I'm kinda hungry." (y/n) said.

"Of course, come on." Pansy said.

The girls walked out of the Slytherin common room then to the Great Hall. They found Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle, so they decided to sat with them.

"Oh hey.. welcome back, girls. How's your holidays?" Draco asked.

"Fine, but at the same time not so fine. I'm moving out from the Weasley Burrow." (y/n) replied.

"Why? What happened?" Draco asked.