Chapter 47 - Odd Orphanage

While being grounded (y/n) manage to ask Mr and Mrs Weasley if they could help her go to the so called Angel Wings House for the Orphans. She told them it might something to do with her mother's past and it keeps bothering her to know what her vision means. Mr and Mrs Weasley would love to help her, so they agreed, but after being grounded.

2 weeks passed and everyone stuck to their plan. Pansy went to the Weasley Burrow, followed by Hermione that was dropped off by her mum.

Everyone gathered in the living room.

"Alright, since I can only bring four people in the car. I'm afriad the twins can't come." Mr Weasley told them.

"Whaaat?!" Fred and George reacted.

"Sorry boys, we only have one car. And the girls are the bestfriends." Mr Weasley said.

The twins frowned.

"If we're settle, then let's go kids." Mr Weasley said.

Mr Weasley walked out of the house followed by Ron, (y/n), Pansy, and Hermione. Ron sat on the passenger seat while the girls are at the back seat.

"Address please.." Mr Weasley said.

Hermione gave him a paper with the address.

"Ok. If seatbelt's on, then let's go." Mr Weasley said, then drove the car.

Soon enough they arrived at the orphanage.

(y/n) went off the car and looked at the building.

"Are you ready?" Pansy asked.

"Yea.. Ahmm.. Let's go." (y/n) replied, the walked inside.

They followed (y/n) in. She looked around the corridors.

"It's here. It looks very much the same." (y/n) said.

"There's the reception." Hermione pointed.

"Wait... What should I say?" (y/n) said nervously.

"Ask them with your mum ever signed in here." Ron said.

*sigh* "Ok, ok. Here goes nothing." (y/n) said.

All of the slowly walked in to the reception.
"Hello. How may I help you?" asked the lady in the reception.

"Ahm.. Hi. I would just like to ask if a person named (y/m/n) (y/m/l/n) has been signed in here for, i guess, 28 years ago?" (y/n) asked.

"(y/m/l/n)? It sounds familiar. Let me just check the files." the lady said, then turn around to the drawers and search for the name.

The lady pulled a folder out of the drawer and turned back to them.

"Who are you exactly?" The lady asked.

"I'm her daughter. These are my friends." (y/n) replied.

"I see. I found a folder with her name in 1965. Is it this person?" The lady asked, and showed a certificate with a picture.

(y/n) was slightly shocked.

"Yes, that's my mum. Can you tell me things about her?" (y/n) replied.

"I'm sorry. I'm new here. I don't really know about the kids here yet. But I suggest walking around the building and ask older nuns. They might have informations for you." The lady said.

"Ok thank you." (y/n) said.

They walked through the corridors and find nuns they could ask. The saw one near the courtyard. (y/n) stopped walking.