Chapter 71 - Coming Closer

"Wait.. you should try this one. You can't just eat strawberry jelly crystals all your life." Draco said giving a chocolate pudding to (y/n).

"Actually, I can. But I rather eat flan than chocolate pudding." (y/n) took another spoon of jelly. "Here try them." (y/n) slid her plate to him and took another plate to eat flan.

"Eat more chicken." Draco said as he put chicken on her plate.

"I feel like you're try to make me gain weight now." (y/n) realised.

"No, I just don't like you starving." Draco said.

"Hmm.. your starting to get to know me." (y/n) said.

"Of course. First in line is strawberry jelly, then second's chicken... then flan-" Draco said.

"Actually you're wrong.." (y/n) said.

"So it's flan then chicken?" Draco asked.

"No. The order it right but you're missing one. My second favorite.. You probably won't guess it cause they don't serve it here." (y/n) said.

"Huh? What is it?" Draco curiously asked.

"Spicy seafood noodles." (y/n) replied.

"Is that a muggle thing?" Draco asked.

"I don't know. Wizards probably have them as wel-" (y/n) said.

"E-Ehem?" Pansy caught their attention.

Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle were just staring at the two.

"Are you guys together?" Pansy asked.

(y/n)'s eyes widen. *cough* "No." she answered.

"Seriously? There must be something going on with you guys? We feel so left out now." Pansy said.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry.. *sigh* I've gotten careless." (y/n) apologised.

"I forgive you, but you guys gotta be honestly. Spill out the beans." Pansy said.

"What do you mean?" (y/n) asked.

"Tell us the truth.. Are you guys in a relationship?" Pansy asked.

Draco was drinking and he suddenly burst the water from his mouth and coughed.

"Eww.." Goyle got slightly wet because of Draco.

(y/n) felt the flan's sweetness directly passed by her throat that made it itchy, so she started coughing.

"Goodness no." (y/n) tried to speak.

"We're not in a relationship." Draco said then wiped his mouth.

"It's just us. But we do know each others feelings." (y/n) said.

"And it's mutual.. Just.. mutual understanding." Draco said.

"But we're not dating, guys.. We've just gotten close, that's all. Knowing each other." (y/n) added.

"Yeah close.." Pansy held her chin.

"Very close." Crabbe said

"You two are aware that you're closer that you think, right?" Goyle asked.

The two just think.

"Exactly.. You guys don't know.." Pansy smirked. "Why don't you guys started dating officially?" Pansy asked.

Draco looked at (y/n) waiting for her answer.

"About that... You guys know I have issues with myself. So, I-I can't. I just can't. But, I am happy about what it is right now. You know just... *sigh* I hope you guys understand. Especially you, Draco." (y/n) looked down.