Chapter 42 - Almost Alright

(y/n) went to Professor McGonagall's office to get her results.

She recieved her's late because she missed few test they took from the day she had her breakdown. She had to take them one test a day because she had a lot of trouble doing the test. (y/n) even had a teacher to supervise her.

She walked to Professor McGonagall's desk.

"Passed, but you went down." Professor McGonagall worriedly said.

(y/n) sighed with an obvious sad reaction.

"I understand. But I hope you rise up again, next year. You'll be alright." Professor McGonagall said, then tapped (y/n) shoulders.

(y/n) walked out of the room to meet Pansy who was waiting for her outside.

"How is it?" Pansy asked.

"Passed." (y/n) said with a fake smile.

"What do you mean? Can I see." Pansy said, then took her results.

"Girl.. literally my dream marks. I feel like I need to study more." Pansy said.

(y/n) respond to Pansy's reaction.

"Oi, What's wrong? Did you not like your results?" Pansy asked.

*sigh* "Not really.. I passed, and that's what's important. But they aren't as high as before." (y/n) said.

"Meaning?" Pansy asked.

"My grades are bad." (y/n) replied.

"Hahahaha! You're kidding. There's really not much difference for me. I mean, It's still high, you know. Accept it or let's change marks." Pansy said.

(y/n) grabbed her results back.

"There you go. You know what they say, be thankful." Pansy said.

"Well, yea. Ok, then." (y/n) replied.

"Brilliant. Now come on, let's go back to our common room to get dressed into our robes. The Leaving Feast starts in few hours." Pansy said.

"Alright." (y/n) said.

The girls went to the Slytherin Common Room then straight to their dorm. They changed into their Slytherin robes. After that, they walked out to go to the Great Hall.

(y/n) layed her head on the table.

"Sad again?" Pansy asked.

(y/n) just nodded then a tear fell from her eye.

"Ahww.. No more crying please. I'm getting sad too." Pansy said with her eyes starting to get teary.

"One year, time is so quick. It's so depressing. I wish I'm still young, so I wouldn't really care anything." (y/n) said.

"True." Pansy replied, then also layed her head on the table.

"Hello, girls. Hmmm.. Bad day I suppose?" Marcus said, sitting down at the opposite side of the table, with Adrian.

"For me, not really. But for (y/n), you boys know the answer." Pansy coldly said.

"Sad?" Adrian asked (y/n).

"Still." (y/n) replied.

All of a sudden, Malfoy and his gang came, and sat next to (y/n).

"Bad Day, people?" Draco asked.

"Arg! I'm getting sick of all these same questions." Pansy said, with annoyance.

"That's what happen when you hang out with me." (y/n) said, coldly.