Chapter 43 - Mental Mates

(y/n) had put her trunk in the storage cabinet. (y/n) went in to an empty compartment, then left Coal and her plant to find the others.

Sooner or later (y/n) found Marcus, who was also looking for a compartment.

"Marcus!" (y/n) called.

Marcus turned to her, along with Adrian

"I got one here." (y/n) yelled.

"Be there.." he yelled back. "Bro, I'll follow you guys there. I just need to buy something from the trolley witch." Marcus told Adrian.

"Alright, bro. I'll see you there." Adrian said then left Marcus.

Marcus bought All Butter Toffee from the trolley, then walked to go to the compartment where (y/n) and Adrian is. Suddenly someone called him.

"Marcus, have you seen (y/n)?" Pansy asked.

"Oh hey. She and Adrian just left. I'm heading there now. I just bought some toffee from the trolley. Here have some." Marcus said, while chewing some, and gave one to Pansy.

"Ok then. Thanks." Pansy said, the attempted to walk but Marcus stopped her.

"Wait. Hold on. I actually need to talk to you.." Marcus said.

"What is it?" Pansy asked.

"About the two." Marcus whispered.

"And?" Pansy asked.

"They just broke up. I mean they're cool. But I just want to remind you what we talked about before. We should leave them alone. Don't try getting Adrian. Same goes for me. This ain't an opportunity." Marcus whispered very quietly to Pansy's ear.

"I know. I know. What do you think of me? She's my bestfriend for Merlin's sake. And I don't like him anymore. Not even any guy." Pansy replied.

"Ok, ok that's good. I'm starting to move on as well... Come on, let's go find them now." Marcus said.

"Ok." Pansy replied.

The two found them soon, and noticed there are other people sitting with them. Pansy slid the door open.

"Ahm... what are you boys doing here?" Pansy asked.

"We can't find any more room." Draco Malfoy said.

"Are you kidding me? The other room is completely empty." Pansy said.

"Really? I didn't know. We did passed by it." Draco replied.

No one moved a muscle.

"Well, aren't you guys gonna move or not." Pansy asked.

"Why would we? We're already here." Draco replied.

"Damn.. You know what, your right. Stay there. We'll go to the other side." Pansy said.

Pansy and Marcus went in to the other compartment. Adrian stood up followed by (y/n), holding Coal's cage and her plant.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked (y/n).

"What do you mean? Moving rooms obviously." (y/n) replied, and continued walking through the other compartment.

(y/n) placed her plant allong with Coal's cage on the floor and opened it. Coal jumped up to Marcus' lap.

"Argg.. What an asshole! He wasn't like that before. I mean.. argg! I don't know. Holy fudge." Pansy said.

"People change you know." (y/n) replied.

"True." Pansy said.

"Just chill, Pansy. Let him." Marcus said.