Chapter 25 - Exhausted Eyes

(y/n) woke up, then looked at the time.

"Ohhhh no, I'm gonna late!" (y/n) said as jumped out of bed.

(y/n) grabbed her uniform and ran quick to the Slytherin girl's bathroom.

She took a shower really quick, pat herself dry and put on her uniform.

(y/n) went back to her dorm to dry and fix her hair.

She looked at the time again.

"Ahhhh 10 mins left! I still need to eat breakfast." (y/n) said, panicking.

She quickly put on her shoes, grabbed her bag and went out of the Slytherin common room.

Running through the corridor, she suddenly bumped onto someone.

"Marcus!" (y/n) said, as soon as he looked at the person.

"(y/n), can we-" Marcus said but was cut.

"Yes.. not now! I'll see you after school! I'm gonna be lateee!" (y/n) said, leaving Marcus while still running.

(y/n) was almost at the great hall.

She saw Pansy waiting outside.

"(y/n)! what took you so long?" Pansy asked.

"I- wait.." (y/n) said, catching her breathe.

"I over slept." (y/n) said.

"(y/n), you look dreadful. Merlin's Beard! your eyes! Have you been crying?" Pansy asked, worriedly.

"I.. ahh.. yes." (y/n) respond.

"Oh Merlin..." Pansy reacted.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I just need food." (y/n) said.

"Come on, quick." Pansy said.

The girls went inside the great hall and spare few minutes so that (y/n) can atleast have something in her stomach.

"Done?" Pansy asked.

"Done. Let's go." (y/n) said.

(y/n) and Pansy rushed to their first class.

"What to we have first?" (y/n) asked.

"Herbology." Pansy said.

Finally they arrived.

Everyone else are already in the class, while, they we're the last one to get there.

"Oh there you are. You two, quickly change into your Herbology uniform, so we can start." Professor Sprout said.

The girls took off their Slytherin rodes and put on their Herbology uniform.

Then, (y/n) and Pansy finally join everyone.

"Ok! Let's start. Welcome to greenhouse three, second years. Now, gather around, everyone." Professor Sprout said.

The students steped forward near the table.

"Today, we're gonna re-pot Mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the mandrake root?" Professor Sprout asked.

Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Granger?" Professor Sprout pointed at Hermione.

"Mandrakes or Mandragora is used to return those who have been petrified, to their original state. But, it's also quite dangerous. The mandrakes cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." Hermione answered.

"Excellent. 10 points to Gryffindor." Sprout said.

"Now, as our Mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill you yet, but they could knock you ut for several hours, which is why I've given you each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection." So could you please put them on right away." Professor Sprout explained.