Chapter 6 - Owlery Oww

"You did really well today, sweety

"You did really well today, sweety. We'll practice again later" Mum said and huged me."

"I'm so proud of you. I love you very much..
very much..
very much..
very muuch.....

(y/n) woke up with tears coming from her eyes. "Goodness me.." She completely wiped it and didn't mind about the dream.

Fresh Morning. Fresh Start. I hope so..

Her cat, Coal, jumped up her bed and curled up to her. (y/n) looked at the time, and then suddenly her eyes widen when she realised it's was already 8:45.

"Wow. I slept for too long.." she told Coal, petting him. "Good thing it's Saturday today." *yawn*

(y/n) squinted her eyes to the quill and paper on her side table. She was going to write a letter to her father last night but she ended up falling a sleep.

Suddenly, someone came inside the room.

"Ah! You're awake. I brought you food from the great hall. I thought you wouldn't make it on time 'cause the elves were already starting to clean the tables. Well, I didn't want to wake you up for breakfast so I just decided to spare you some, anyway. Gemma said giving the plate to me.

"Ahww.. Thanks, Gem." (y/n) smiled. "I love pancakes."

"No worries." Gemma said.

"Ahmm.. Gemma." (y/n) wondered. "Do you have an owl? I just need to send a letter to my dad." she asked.

"Oh yes, I do. Go to the owlery tower. You can find, Cookie, at the left side of the entrance. He likes it better there than here in the castle." Gemma explained. "You can easily find him because he have a green bird ring on his right leg, and he's quite healthy."

"Ok ok. Thank you." (y/n) said.

Gemma smiled, then left the room. (y/n) started writing the letter, while eating the pancakes.

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒶𝒹,

ℐ'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓉 𝓉ℴℴ𝓀 𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑔 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀. ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾ℯ. ℐ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝒻ℯ𝓌 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽. ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝓈ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎. ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓌𝓇𝓇𝓎. ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝓎𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻. ℐ𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉, ℐ'𝓂 ℴ𝓃ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈.

𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓂ℯ 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓁. 𝒩ℴ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝑔ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ. 𝒪𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇.. 𝒪𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒾𝓈. ℋ𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶!! ℋ𝒶𝓁𝒻 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔. ℐ𝓉 𝒹ℯ𝓅ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌. ℋ𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶! ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎, ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ 𝑔ℴℴ𝒹.