Chapter 82 - Garden Game

(y/n) is laying down her bed, reading Romeo and Juliet.

"Here's to my love.. Thus with a kiss I die."

Tears fell down from (y/n)'s eyes. She kicked her feet to the air with irritant, as her heart aches for the main characters.

"Argg!!!"

This book. Arg! I've read this a thousand times and it still gets me. Enough of this now.

(y/n) wiped her tears, and stood up her bed. She placed the book above her side-table.

*sigh* What to do?

(y/n) opened her drawer and saw the radio, that Hermione gave her, inside.

"Fudge.. I just remembered, Professor Flitwick asked me to prefer a song." She took the radio out of the drawer. "I haven't even choose a song yet."

(y/n) turned it on and suddenly a slightly loud sound came out from the radio. "Merlin's Beard!" she quickly turned it off and froze for a second. She held her chest with relief.

"God, where should I go..? Maybe outside's a good idea." (y/n) walked to her window and looked outside. "But where though?"

She noticed a small roof outside with bushes almost covering the whole structure.

Is that a gazebo?

(y/n) squinted her eyes to look closely.

Yes. Definitely.

"Stay here, Coal. I'm going outside." (y/n) said as she put the radio in a bag. "Byeee." she then went out of the room.

(y/n) walked down through the corridors to go to the backdoor of the house. When she got out of the house she passed through the garden, and then went around the tall bushes, not too far from the house.

"Woah.." (y/n) said as she saw a nicely cut, low garden maze down the back of the garder. She found the gazebo with vines around, almost covering it.

*sigh* "This seem like a nice place." she sat down on a bench inside and firstly spinned the radio's volume, so it wouldn't make a loud noise again when she open it.

(y/n) pointed the antenna up, then opened the radio. She now began to turn the volume on, but only with a normal sound.

"I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around.
I think we're alone now. The beating of our hearts is the only sound."

"Oh my God. Just in time for the chorus." (y/n) got excited to hear the song and was ready to dance around when all of a sudden, someone covered her eyes, from outside the gazebo. She felt that it was a man's hand.

*gasp* "Who is this?" she asked as she tried removing the person's hands, but it was thight.

After few seconds, the person removed his hands from her eyes. (y/n) quickly turned around to see the who it was. On her relief to see her boyfriend. "Draco!"

"Hahahaha." he laughed at how nervous (y/n) got.

"You bloody arsehole!" she picked up a tiny pebble in the ground and threw it at him.

"I'm sorry. Haha. I'm sorry.. Wait, I'm coming there." Draco ran around the tall bush to go to her.

"How the hell did you find me?" (y/n) asked.

"I heard your door opened. You seem to up to something and I got curious so I followed you here." Draco gave her a short hug and a peck on the cheek. "Perfect hiding place, isn't it?" he asked.