Chapter 76 - Confidently Casted

Charms' practical examination is on last day of exam week, and the last exam that the 3rd years are have to take.

The students are outside their Charm classroom waiting for their turn to go inside and demonstrate their spells. All of a sudden, a huge explosion from inside the room startled everyone. After few moments later, Seamus went out of the room with dirt on his face, burnt eyebrows, and spiked out bangs.

(y/n)'s eyes widen. "Are you alright?" (y/n) asked.

"How did it go?" Dean asked.

"I manage to do every spell nicely. The hardening charm got me at the end. The apple turned into a stone though. It's just that I had a sudden explosion. Professor Flitwick said acceptable, meaning I still passed, mates!" Seamus proudly said.

"Nice!" Seamus' friends laughed and clapped to congratulate him.

"Oh, by the way. (y/n), it's your turn." Seamus said.

"Oh. Ok." (y/n) replied.

"Good luck." Pansy said.

"Confidence." Hermione said.

Draco held her hand before she go and mouthed. "You can do it."

"Thank you." she smiled.

(y/n) walked and entered the room.

"Hello.." she called.

"Miss (y/l/n), come in. Come in. Please step up, just here, by of the equipments, in front of the room." Professor Flitwick said.

(y/n) walked over and saw Filch beside Flitwicks desk.

"Ahm.. hello to you too Professor." (y/n) greeted.

"Yeah.." he grumpily respond.

"Don't mind about him yet. Now, let's proceed. I trust you enough to know the easy spells so i will be only asking you to demonstrate some. Let's start of with the Freezing Spell. Can you please freeze the water in the goblet?" Professor Flitwick instructed.

Easy..

She pulled her wand out of her pockets and and pointed it at the goblet.

"Glacius!" (y/n) casted.

The water froze in the goblet.

"Excellent. Now do the Seize and Pull Charm. Just use the goblet, as well." Flitwick said.

(y/n) slightly move backward to have some space. "Carpe Rectractum." she casted.

A light cord came out of her wand and wrapped around the goblet, like a rope. She pulled it, then catch the goblet on her other hand.

"Splendid! Now the hardening charm on the apple." Flitwick said.

(y/n) placed the goblet on the table, then pointed her wand to the apple.

"Duro." she casted, and then the apple immediately turned into a stone.

"Good. Good. Lastly.. the full body-bind curse. Are you ready, Mr Filch?" Flitwick asked Filch.

"Don't ask." Filch grumpily replied.

"Don't worry, Miss (y/l/n). The spell wouldn't hurt him a bit-" Professor Flitwick said.

"Yeah right. Just do it quick." Filch said.

"Well, alright? Petrificus Totalus!" (y/n) casted the spell to him

Filch's body became paralysed then fall gown the ground.

"Well done, Miss (y/l/n). Well done. I knew you can manage to do every spell." Professor Flitwick wrote down some notes on a paper. "Now ahm.. you may go. Please, ask Mr Weasley to come in when you got out." Professor Flitwick said.