Chapter 67 - Crazy Confession

"Crap. We gotta run. Let's go." (y/n) strongly whispered.

(y/n) took Draco's hand.

"Oi, stop there there you two!" Filch said.

(y/n) and Draco run as fast as they could, while holding on to one another's hand.

"Where do we hide?" Draco asked.

"I don't know. Just keep running." (y/n) said.

Trying to get away into the night, the two ran up and down the stairs, around the castle.

"I think we lost that filty squib." Draco whispered.

"Wait stop." (y/n) said.

They stopped running when they saw a head boy at the end of the hallway, facing back from them.

"This way. This way to my hiding spot" (y/n) said .

She turned right to the hall that leads to the Astronomy Tower, continued dragging Draco.

"The Astronomy Tower.. Of course." Draco asked.

"Yeah.. No one will find us here." (y/n) replied, still climbing up the stairs.

"My feet feels so weak." Draco said.

"We're almost up." (y/n) said.

Soon enough, the two reached the top.

"Wuh. Finally." Draco said, then layed down on the ground to catch his breath.

"Yeah." she replied, catching her breath then walked over to him.

(y/n) was going to sit down, but her feet suddenly stumbled that made her fall into the ground.

"Woah. I got you." Draco said to catch her.

Draco didn't have enough strength to stop her from falling so (y/n) fell over him. They're face were only few inches away. Both looked at each others eyes.

"I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around." (y/n) sang.

"Huh?" Draco nervously asked.

"I think we're alone now. The beating of our heart is the only sound." (y/n) sang again.

"I-I don't get it." Draco said.

(y/n) shook her head. "Sorry.. I'm sorry." She rolled over and both sat up properly. "Everything that happened tonight just reminds me of a song. Of course you don't know it, it's a muggle song I'm listening to. Don't judge me, if I'm a pure-blood associating with muggle stuffs. It's just that-" (y/n) explained.

"I reckon the song sounds nice." Draco cutted (y/n).

"Yeah.. Yes, it is." (y/n) replied.

There was an awkward silence after a few seconds.

"What do we do now?" Draco asked.

"W-What do you mean?" (y/n) asked.

"How can we go back to the common room?" Draco asked.

"Oh, right. *sigh* I didn't though about that. I don't now." (y/n) replied.

"Well.. I don't mind staying here for the night though." Draco said.

"Really?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah.. It's totally ok. Instead of walking back down there and get caught, might as well just stay here." Draco said.

"Well ok. But I only have one blanket. Wait here." (y/n) said, then stood up to get th blanket she hid before. "Ta-da." she sat back.

"You kept it.." Draco said.