Chapter 99 - Remarkable Rose

The night before the Second Triwizard Task, (y/n) and her other friends gathers in their common room after dinner

The night before the Second Triwizard Task, (y/n) and her other friends gathers in their common room after dinner. Everybody gave their encouragement to give her a boost in the morning. (y/n) rest her head on Draco's arms while it is wrapped around her.

"Don't you think it'll be best to rest early to have enough energy during the task? You seem quite a bit of tired because of all the practice and exercise you've done today." Draco asked her.

"But I want to stay here with you." (y/n) replied and curled her arms around him and cuddles.

"Well, Alright. But just a few minutes more." said Draco. "I don't want you drained in the morning."

(y/n) smiled and Draco kissed her forehead.

Without everyone noticing, Snape entered the Slytherin Common Room and walked towards them. "I knew you'd be together tonight. I'm not entirely surprised." he told the two and it startled everyone.

"Professor!" (y/n) released her arms Draco's body. "Can we help you?" she asked.

"Not you Miss (y/l/n). Him." Snape looked at Draco. "I hate to interrupt your.. moment of affection, but Professor McGonagall would like you see Mr Malfoy in her office." he said.

(y/n) and Draco looked at each other with disappointment looks.

"At this hour?" (y/n) asked.

"It's not your concern, Miss (y/l/n). It's Mr Malfoy's."

"It's ok." Draco told (y/n). "This must be the sign that you need to rest. Don't be too disappointed. I'll see you in the morning. I'll be by your side before and after the task. Goodnight." he said. Draco stood up and the two waved at each other. He and Snape left the common room.

As Draco adviced, (y/n) said her early goodnight to her friends then went up to her dorm. She jump on to her bed and tried to sleep along with her cat who was already sleeping beside her pillow. Soon her mind drifts off because of tiredness.

 Soon her mind drifts off because of tiredness