Chapter 41 - Violent Vision

Today is the 2nd day of exams, and at the same time (y/n)'s father's death anniversary.

She sat down on a table with Pansy.

Soon Professor Snape handed their test and (y/n) took her quill to answer.

Merlin's Beard. It's a wide space.. Meaning a lot of explanation. My head's hurting already.

Dad, help me. Dad... It's been a year... Fudge! I didn't even know you died this day last year. Not until 2 weeks. That's base on Madam Pomfrey's body examination.

Fudge! (y/n), focus! You're mind is floating again. Answer the questions.

(y/n) thought to herself then shook her head.

Ok.. question number one. Explain what a Fire-Breathing Potion is, and give it's ingredients. Easy start.

Fire-Breathing Potion can make a person breathe fire. It's very dangerous as it can burn your skin.
Its ingredients are:
- Mint
- Valerian Sprigs
- Fire seeds
- Powdered Dragon Horn
- Lavender

We have Lavenders in our Back Yard.

Ok so... Next question. Swelling Potion. I've studied this. Easy..

This potion causes whatever it touches to swell in size. It's main ingredients are:
- Bat Spleens
- Dried Nettles
- Pufferfish eyes

I'm good at this whoo.. Ok, then. Next page. Calming Draught.

Calming Draugh?!?! What?! There's a Calming Draught?!

(y/n) slightly look around to other people's papers.

Fudge! They have answers. How did I not know. Ok.. ahmm.. relax, (y/n) don't panic. You know this. Dad, always brew Calming Draught, for me. But usually for mum's breakdown.. You've seen him very often. Merlin's Beard I don't know to be honest.

Ahmm... What does it taste like? What do you mean taste like? You can't obviously taste, (y/n). Dad puts them along with you food or drink. Arggg! Think!

Wait let me just write what it is before the ingredients.

It obviously calms a person down after suffering from a shock, trauma, or emotional outburst.

So ingredients.. what are they..

Ok close your eyes. Imagine you're at home. Dad's making them. I think I remember this with a yellow liquid. I believe it's oil. What oil thought? Dad put's few drops of it in the Cauldron. Dad.. you look so real. Are you real? Can I hold you?

Huh? What happened? Where did you go? Dad? Dad?? He might be upstairs.

(y/n) went upstairs, then went to his father's room. She saw a man standing beside the bed while his father was sleeping.

Hey! Who are you?!

The man didn't heard her. He pointed a gun on her father's forehead.

What are you doing? Hey! No no no no!

*bang*

Nooo!!!!

The man jumped off the window and left.

(y/n) cried, then run over to her father, full of blood.

Dad.. Dad.. No.. please wake up. Holy fudge! Help!!! Dad! Nooo! Please!!

(y/n) looked out of the window, but the man has already left.

God Dammit!

"Miss (y/l/n)"

"Dad! No no no.. Ahhh what am I gonna do? Dad, please.. No.. Dad!" , (y/n) cried, pulking her hair.

"Miss (y/l/n)!"

(y/n) was suddenly snapped out of reality.

"Are you ok?" Professor Snape asked with worry.

She looked around and all of her classmates are looking at her. (y/n) cried more.

"I'm sorry." (y/n) said and then ran out of class.

Pansy and Hermione stood up to follow her but Professor Snape stopped them.

"Finish your test before you follow her. You got one question left." Professor Snape said.

The girls quickly finished them. Hermione passed her first.

"Pansy, quick!" Hermione told Pansy.

"Hold on, Granger!" Pansy said while still answereing her question.

Soon, she finished and passed the test. The girls tried to ran.

"Wait. Here's a permission to leave the class early. And (y/l/n)'s permission for a second attempt." Professor Snape said, then gave them the slips.

"Thank you, Professor." Hermione said.

"Leave now." Professor Snape said.

The girls ran out and tried to look for (y/n).

"Where do you think she went?" Pansy asked.

"I know where. Follow me." Hermione said.

Hermione and Pansy ran through the corridors and then up to the Astronomy Tower.

When they arrived, they saw (y/n) crying on her knees, by the balcony.

"(y/n)?" Pansy called.

(y/n) looked up to them. The girls saw her eyes all red, full of sadness.

"Oh (y/n).." Hermione said, then both of the girls hugged her.

"I-I saw him.. The man.. I don't know if it's real, but I know how he did it." (y/n) said, sobbing.

"Did you see the face?" Hermione asked.

"No. He had a black mask." (y/n) cried.

"I-I felt really numb. I tried to chase him but I was to late. I'm so dumb." (y/n) said.

"Hey, no.. Don't say that to yourself. You're not dumb." Pansy said.

"What the important thing is.. You know, it's a man. We have clues now. Do you remember what he's wearing?" Hermione said.

"Not exactly.." (y/n) said, then wiped her tears.

"How about the mask. How is it covering his face?" Pansy asked.

"His eyes was shown but I didn't saw the colour. He didn't look at me." (y/n) replied.

"Is there anything else you've noticed?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not sure. I was looking on his hand which was holding a gun.. Ring.. He has a ring guys!" (y/n) remembered.

"What does it look like?" Pansy asked.

"Silver.. with a black gem." (y/n) described.

"Well, if your vision is actually real. Then we might be able to find this man." Hermione said.

"Really, Granger? There's probably 10 million man who owns a silver ring with a black gem." Pansy said.

"Then we gotta look for more clues." Hermione said.

"How?" Pansy asked.

"Background search. A random person wouldn't possibly kill her father. So it's probably people her parents know or friends or friends. I mean, we should try asking (y/n)'s parents friends about what they know about them and how they became friends." Hermione explained.

"Good idea, Hermione." (y/n) said.

"Hmm.. I guess so. Well, I we want to find that guy, we gotta start investigating soon." Pansy said.

"Right. And once we find him, he'll never see the sun rise again." (y/n) said.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
Btw guys,, I forgot to tell yall about the Question of the day. I just decided to add some question to get to know you guys 😊

Question of the Day:
Would you guys like Hermione and Pansy to become friends as well?