Chapter 72 - Time Together

(y/n) and Coal were at the Slytherin living room. She checked the current time from a lock near the stairs.

Damn. It's almost 6. Where the bloody hell is Draco? *sigh* I'll go check him out.

"Wait here, Coal." (y/n) said, then went Draco's dorm.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

She gently knocked, but no one answered. (y/n) twisted the knocked and the door unlocked.

Woah.

She picked through the door and looked at their room.

Damn.. Boys will be boys, huh.

(y/n) searched for Draco's bed and found it at the same place as hers. She walked over his bed and saw Draco who was still sleeping. (y/n) kneeled down and put her hand on her cheek.

"What a baby.." she whispered.

(y/n) poked his cheeks and chuckled.

"Draco.. wake up." she poked his cheeks continuesly. "Draco... come on."

"But, I want to sleep more.." Draco suddenly answered.

"Alright.. Kiss or sleep?" (y/n) asked.

"Kiss.." Draco replied while still closing his eyes.

"Get up then." (y/n) said.

"Where's my kiss?" Draco pouted his lips.

*sigh* "I can't do this. I'm leaving.." (y/n) stood up and attempted to leave the room.

"Oi!" Draco quickly stood up his bed. "How unfair!" Draco said.

"Oh good, you're awake. I'll wait downstairs." (y/n) walked out of the room.

"Comeback!" Draco cried.

(y/n) just waved at him.

*sigh* That sneaky boy. He almost got me.

(y/n) and Coal waited for Draco again to get ready. Few seconds after, he rushed down while still putting a shirt on.

"Hmm.. That was fast. Let's go then.." (y/n) attempted to walk but Draco pulled her arms.

"Where's the kiss?" he asked.

"Why would I kiss you? You're not my boyfriend?" (y/n) said.

Draco rolled his eyes. She laughed and just gave him a hug.

"Just accept this one for now." (y/n) said, then after few seconds she released her hug. "Ok?" (y/n) asked.

Draco pouted his lower lip and nod.

"What a baby.. Come on let's go." (y/n) pulled him. "Come on, Coal." she called her cat then he followed.

They left the Slytherin common room then exited the dungeon. They passed the corridors, walked through the clock bridge then go down to Hagrid's Hut.

"Good morning, Hagrid." (y/n) greeted.

"Well hello, (y/n). And to you too, Malfoy. Surprisingly, you two are together." Hagrid said.

"Ahm.. I guess yeah.. The others are away, and here we are finding something to do. So ahh, can we please borrow your fishing rods?" (y/n) asked.

"Well, of course you can." Hagrid stood up. "Wait here and I'll just go get it." he went inside his house.

Hagrid came back, outside, with two fishing rods for the two to borrow.

"There you go. No bucket. I remembered." Hagrid said.