Chapter 86 - Triwizard Tournament

Everyone came back to the Great Hall as soon as they changed into their robes. The sorting ceremony have finished and 1st years are now placed into their houses.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guest, as well. You see hogwarts has been chosen-" Dumbledore was interrupted when Filch came in, from the door, and whispered something to Dumbledore.

Everyone started to whispered about what Dumbledore said.

"What's going on? What's with all these other schools coming here?" Pansy asked.

"Chosen for what though?" (y/n) whispered.

"I'm so lost." Tracey said.

Filch ran out after he finished his conversation with Dumbledore.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contest is not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beaxbatons Academy of Magic, and their headmistress, Madam Maxime." Dumbledore introduced.

The door opened and revealed elegantly lovely ladies in blue uniforms. As they entered the hall, they walked in poise with blue butterflies coming out from their clothes. Hogwarts students, especially boys, dropped their jaw.

"Oh so many beautiful women~" Goyle whispered as he flatter himself

"What a giant woman." Tracey dropped her jaw as she saw Madam Maxime.

"Such a dramatic entrance, wow~" (y/n) said.

When the Beauxbatons students arrived infront. They bowed and everyone began clapping and whistling.

"You're eyes, sir." (y/n) elbowed Draco.

"Their yours you know." Draco buried his face to her neck while hugging her, he then rest his head on her shoulders.

(y/n) just rolled her eyes.

Dumbledore continued his introduction. "And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang, and their highmaster Igor Kargaroff."

Men with strong body built entered the room with walking sticks. Unlike the Beauxbatons girls, they entered very manly with their sticks. Some men did some tumbling and also blew fire that looked like a dragon.