Chapter 58 - Broken Bones

It's a very stormy day for today's first Quidditch match of the season. Players are now waiting behind the door and start the game.

"Nervous?" (y/n) asked Draco, who was slightly shivering.

"I didn't realise it would be this foggy. And the rain, it's pouring hard. How can you even play with that weather?" Draco replied.

"We can do this. Just focus guys." Macus said

"I don't have a good feeling about this.." Graham said.

"Hey.." Adrian poked (y/n)'s arm.

(y/n) turned to him.

"Be careful." Adrian said.

(y/n) smiled. "I will. You two." she replied.

Adrian nod.

The door opened. They players hopped on their brooms and flew to the stormy sky. The game has began. Chasers chase the Quaffle; Beaters beat the Bludgers; Keepers keep the Quaffles away; and Seekers seek for the Golder Snitch.

Fudge.. I can't see anything.

*thunderstorm*

As planned. (y/n) and Draco looked for the snitch around the pitch, separately but at the same time.

Oh fudge!!

(y/n) almost slipped off her broom.

"You alright, (y/n)?" Fred asked.

"Yeah. That's a close one." she replied.

"(y/n), look out!" Fred said as he saw a bludger flying toward (y/n). He knocked it away to protect her.

"Fudge.. Thanks." (y/n) thanked him.

"How surprising.. Instead of knocking me out, you saved me." (y/n) said.

"Mum's gonna kill me if I became the reason of your death or something. Ron told her. She told me it's like hurting Ginny. So yeah.." Fred explained.

"She's not wrong. We live in the same roof." (y/n) said.

"Alright. I can't knock you, but I can knock your other teammates. Bye!" He said then flew away.

That boy..

*thunderstorm*

(y/n) focused back to the game. She tried knocking other Gryffindors, but it was very difficult. The foggy skies, slippy grip, and goggles with rain water gave everyone a very hard time to play.

*thunderstorm*

God! Can the thunder stop? It's gonna give me a heart attack anytime soon.

*thunderstorm*

Someone got hit a lightning.

Holy fudge! Is that Katie. No, poor Katie.
I feel like I'm next. No, no, no! This is not good. *sigh* Where's that filty snitch.

(y/n) wiped her goggles and looked around. She saw Harry chasing over Draco, who was chasing the snitch.

I'll leave it to you now.

*thunderstorm*

Another player was hit by a lightning.

Who was that? It's a slytherin.

(y/n) flew over with her other teammates to know who the person was.

"Marcus? Marcus?" (y/n) called him who got the quaffle.

"Captain, the lightning.. It got someone in our team-" (y/n) said.

"It was Adrian.." Marcus replied.