Chapter 46 - Possible Part [ 2 ]

(y/n) managed to avoid it.

"I'll comeback for you you motherfucker!" (y/n) angrily said, then turned into her animagus.

She slithered down the window, then turned back into her human form.

"Yo-yo-you're a-?" Ron asked.

"Let's run!!" (y/n) screamed and run to the car.

The boys followed her.

"GO! DRIVE! DRIVE!!" Everyone panicked.

The house's door burst and the man was standing behind it.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Everyone screamed.

Fred quickly drove the car.

"Who the bloody hell is that man?!" Ron asked.

"I think he was the one who killed my dad. He tried to kill me earlier." (y/n) said.

A black smoke like figure suddenly flew over to the car and stunt them.

"Ahh!!!" Everyone screamed.

"We're almost at the burrow." Fred said.

The sun has risen a bit. Mr and Mrs Weasley were waiting for them out side with a worry.

Soon they saw the car flying back with the black shadow figure.

"Arthur! The kids, do something!" Molly said.

As the car went near. Mr Weasley tried to jinx the man. It flew away, afterwards.

The car landed and the four went down.

"Oh Merlin's beard!" Ms Weasley said, they hugged the kids.

The four were shaking.

"What happened?! You kids have a lot of explaining to do!" Mrs Weasley asked.

They all went inside the house. The four sat down the couch together while Mr and Mrs Weasley are in front of them. They were all quiet looking at each other waiting for someone to talk.

"Well?" Mr Wealey asked.

"Sorry Mum." Fred said.

"Sorry Dad." George said.

"We went to (y/n)'s house." Ron said.

"Please don't get angry with them. It's actually my fault, Mr and Ms Weasley. I.. I asked them if they could help me go to my house. I.. I just.. I miss it." (y/n) explained.

"Ahww dear.. We understand. But you kids should have told us. And we could have helped. You almost got killed. Do you kids know what was the thing were being followed?" Mrs Weasley was really worried.

"It was the murderer. I know it. That man killed my father. He tried killing me." (y/n) said.

Mr and Mrs Weasley looked at each other.

"That man.. isn't just a murderer. He is most likely a death eater." Mr Weasley said.

"Death Eater, so do you mean-" (y/n) analysed.

"Your father, was killed, by a death eater." Mr Weasley said.

"What do you mean? A death eater using a gun? like seriously? Who might he be, though?" (y/n) asked.

"We don't know. We'll find out soon. I'll send a letter to Dumbledore." Mr Weasley said then walked away.

"Well, I'm very glad no one got hurt. But that doesn't mean, you kids aren't still in trouble. Two weeks grounded for the four of you." Mrs Weasley said.

"No." Everyone frowned.

"Ah-ah! You kids did something to the extent you almost got killed. You kids really need to learn your lessons. I don't want this to happen again, understand?" Mrs Weasley said.

"Yes.." Everyone answered.

"Good. I can't afford to lose any of you." Mrs Weasley said with a slight teary eyes, then walked away.

The four leaned their heads, together, at the back of the couch. They heard something hit the window. They all git nervous but then it was just Errol, with the mails. Ron took the mails from Errol.

"(y/n), Hermione wrote back." Ron said.

"Give it here, quick. Let's read it." (y/n) said.

Ron gave her the letter. She quickly opened it. The boys red the letter, as well.

(y/n) it's true. It's a real orphanage. I searched it up on the internet and says that the Angle Wings Home for the Orphans is located here in London. I've already mailed Pansy, so she gets informed asap. I you are planning to go there, count me in. Pansy would probably come too. Mail us soon, when.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Fred said.

"No! We should tell your dad this time. I can't risk our lives anymore." (y/n) said.

"When are you planning to go?" Ron asked.

"Well, we're all grounded for two weeks, so we can't go during that time. They won't let us. Perhaps, let's wait until we're not grounded anymore. And then let's ask for their permission." (y/n) explained.

"Well, your not wrong. Ok then, let's wait for two week. Wish I could take that long." Fred said.

"I wish you could sometimes keep things in mind." (y/n) ssid.

"What? I agreed to the plan. And I helped you earlier." Fred said.

"Thank you, by the way. But I feel like your tolerating me to do risky things again. This will be the last. I'm sorry too. Sorry for risking your lives guys. I can't lose anyone, anymore." (y/n) explained.

The boys just nod.

"Argg.. This is bad. This is so bad. What should I do?" (y/n) asked, pulling her hair.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"Maybe.. Just Maybe.. If the man was guarding our house, in case I go back, to kill me.. It means he doesn't know where I'm staying currently. He's guarding the house to wait for me, then follow me afterwards. Isn't it more scarier now that he knows I live with you guys now. He can attack the burrow anytime." (y/n) said, problematising.

"How can he ppossibly stay at the house everytime. Is he that desperate?" George said.

"He knows (y/n) was at Hogwarts the whole time, he could have just attack her by then. So no. He's probably not that desperate." Ron said.

"He can probably just sense it, whether (y/n) around the house. But not literally guarding though." Fred said.

"But what if he attacks the burrow?" (y/n) asked.

"Don't worry. Let's hope for the better." Ron said.

"We should tell mum and dad to make a shield. So we're protected." Fred said.

"Ok, I'll go tell them." George said, then left.

*sign* "I'm honestly scared." (y/n) said.

"Don't worry. We're here as your back up. If we're around, what could possibly go wrong." Fred said.

"Ahmm.. a lot of things, silly. I just said. It's so risky." (y/n) said.

"Speaking of s-s-ssss.. You're an animagus?" Fred asked.

"Oh.. Yea.. Luckily in-born, I guess." (y/n) said.

"Wicked. A snake." Ron said.

"Correction. A water snake." (y/n) said.

"Oooh.. The pool made sense." Fred said.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
'Not forcing, but I would love it of you guys participate in QOTD ^^

Question of the Day:
Kiss, Marry, Crucio: Fred, George, or Ron?