Chapter 104 - Draco & Dad's

A little different from (y/n)'s morning routine, she woke up even earlier than usual

A little different from (y/n)'s morning routine, she woke up even earlier than usual. She took a quick shower, dried herself, and put on some casual clothes, while the other girls are still a sleep. She took her black satchel bag with a box inside, her wand, and her The Standard Book of Spell, Grade 4 book. She also grabbed the candle Gemma Farley gave her back in 1st year, then sneaked out of the common room.

(y/n) headed to the kitchen to see Dobby, When she arrived, she saw the kitchen full of busy elves preparing for breakfast

(y/n) headed to the kitchen to see Dobby, When she arrived, she saw the kitchen full of busy elves preparing for breakfast. Winky was at the table near the door so she decided to ask her.

"Hello, Winky. Do you know where Dobby is?" she asked.

Winky was surprised to see her. "Oh hello. Dobby is preparing the plates. Follow me." she said then walked to the other side of the room near the kitchen's fireplace. "Dobby!" Winky called him. "Someone looking for you."

The two saw Dobby carrying a tower of silver plates out from a cabinet. (y/n) tried to help him carry it, but he stopped her.

"Oh please no. Dobby can manage himself. Dobby is very good with these kind of task." Dobby said.

"That's true." Winky agrees. "I'll leave you two now. There's plenty of work to do." she said then leave afterwards.

Dobby placed the plates down for a while so that the two can talk properly.

"Have you got the one from Mr and Mrs Malfoy?"(y/n) asked.

"I do!" Dobby reached in to his pocket and pulled out a tiny black velvet box, then give it to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Dobby think it's another lapel pin, Miss. Master Draco owns a collection at home." he replied.

"Oh, how fancy.." (y/n) placed the box inside her satchel. "Alrighty, then. Thank you, Dobs. I gotta leave now. I'm off to Dumbledore's office." she said and began to walk.

"Wait, Miss!" Dobby stopped her. "Don't you want to have breakfast first?" he asked.

"That's kind of you to ask, Dobs. But thank you though. We have a morning tea up at Dumbledore's anyway." she smiled.