Sidemen Ships- Pokémon

Josh's P.O.V.

It was the first time that all of the Sidemen had been together in quite a while, Vikk, Simon and JJ had been in and out of the country for quite a few months so none of us had been together at the same time in weeks. It was nice, being back together in one big group.

Vikk was holding onto my hand tightly, swinging it back and forth happily as we wandered down to the park for some fresh air. Simon was on the other side of me, off in his own little world as he wandered down the footpath beside us, running up and down on the little wall.

Behind us Harry and JJ were meandering slowly, hand in hand. They weren't talking but both of them looked bright and happy and behind them came Ethan and Tobi, chatting together and pushing each other in a friendly manner every time one of them said something the other didn't like.

Vikk was humming happily, giggling whenever I wrapped arm around his waist or pinched his cheek. His hair was wind swept and he was bright red, happy and bouncy like a little kid because he was so happy to be back with all of the others again.

I checked my watch, just past noon.

"Is anyone hungry?" I called back to the others, looking around.

"Yeah!" Came the calls and even Vikk nodded, despite the fact that he had told me that he wasn't hungry just an hour or so before.

"Where we going?" JJ asked, coming closer with Harry.

"Dunno, somewhere? Where ever there's food probably." He shrugged and we kept going, right down into the park where there were some shops where we could get lunch.

There was a little bit of an argument about what we wanted for lunch, Simon and Harry wanted Nando's, Tobi and Ethan wanted Taco Bell, JJ couldn't give a shit, I wanted to go the bakery and Vikk just wanted a sandwich. He was pouting too, which made me laugh.

"You know what, Simon, Harry you go to Nando's, Tobi, Ethan, you go to Taco Bell, JJ you go where ever and Vikk and I'll go to the bakery. Get your stuff as takeaway and we can meet back here in like 10 minutes and eat somewhere else. There. Problem solved." Everyone nodded and I took Vikk's hand, leading him to the bakery. I noticed that JJ followed Simon and his boyfriend.

Vikk chose a ham bun and I got a pie and both of us got drinks before heading out to meet the others again, the first ones to get back. Vikk shuffled a little closer to me when he saw an old lady, hunched over with age pushing around a cart behind us. She was looking at us pretty creepily.

As Ethan and Tobi came back to us with bags of food in their hands I noticed they stopped and talked to her for a few minutes, she even gave them something. I eyed her a little awkwardly but relaxed a little, she was making Tobi and Ethan smile.

Once everyone was back together were wandering back into the park, finding a spot underneath a big tree on the lawn to relax. We started munching away on our food but just as we were finishing up, Tobi pulled out a group of chocolate bars that I didn't know that he had.

"I bought them off the lady." He said as a way of explanation, handing one out to each of us to have as some sort of dessert.

I eyed the chocolate before I ate it. It was obviously home made, wrapped in a simple plastic layer but it didn't seem to be anything other than chocolate so I bit into it with no second thoughts. I noticed the others were all eating it so I relaxed a little but my heart jumped when Simon wrinkled his nose.

"It doesn't taste nice." He mumbled, resting his head on my shoulder. Vikk was already sitting on my lap so he couldn't get any closer, so I slid my arm around his waist and kissed his forehead.