Merome- Mating Season (Smut)

Mitch's P.O.V.

The second Jerome stepped through the front door I knew exactly what had happened. My nostrils flared as the alpha pheromones hit my nose and the way Jerome stormed around the house made my knees shake because I knew exactly what was coming next.

He was in a rut, something that happened every couple of months, and I knew I was going to be unable to walk the next morning, especially as his rut always sent me into heat. I groaned, feeling slick seeping down between my legs and Jerome knew it too, because he stormed up to me, an evil and controlling grin on his face.

Jerome placed one hand on my shoulder and the other tapped my chin, making sure I was looking at him. I could hear the growl deep in his throat and my lip trembled, every bone in my body was screaming at me to submit to him, so I did.

I lowered my eyes to the ground, and that was when I caught sight of what he was holding, clutched tightly in his hand. A vibrating cock ring. An involuntary shudder ran through me as I remembered the last time we had used them- 3 months ago- when I had last been in heat. I had hated it, yet I also loved it.

"Hey baby." Jerome said roughly and I groaned, feigning annoyance as he just smirked back down at me, the hand that had been making me look at him roving down my torso, tweaking my nipples lightly. I shifted, making a half-hearted attempt to swat his hand away.

Jerome knew though, he knew all my weaknesses, and I could already feel myself hardening slightly. He then leaned down to nip lightly at my collarbone, sucking a purple mark into my skin before leaning back and admiring his work. I kept my head down in a submissive position, not looking him in the eyes.

"I've been waiting all day for this." He said, his voice a low rasp as his lips rubbing across my ear, goosebumps breaking out across my skin. The thought of my Alpha controlling me- dominating me- sent chills across my body that went straight to my lower regions.

"Alpha!" I gasped, moaning out as the brown haired boy set to work leaving a trail of hickeys down my collarbones and chest, up along my neck too.

Jerome teasingly began to pull my shirt off, being painfully slow despite the fact that I knew he wanted to pound me into the bed behind me until I was a screaming mess and I couldn't walk in the morning. He then sucked a line of bruises right down to the waistband of my boxers, warm breath touching my skin.

I gasped and bit down on the back of my hand as Jerome, my Alpha, somehow holding himself back even though he was in a rut and I was in heat. Laughing lightly, Jerome flicked his tongue over the outline of my bulge in my boxers, my hands blindly finding his hair and tugging on it.

Finally Jerome stopped, far too late honestly, teasing me by stopping over the head before slowly easing down my boxers. I cried out as he turned his focus onto licking a strip up the length of my cock, running his tongue up and down the exposed flesh.

"Ahh!" I cried, my knees quaking. "Please Alpha! Please Jerome!" I begged, pushing my hips up to try and obtain more friction, any friction really, gasping when he pulled my boxers all the way down and started to lightly run his tongue over the slot.

Without another word Jerome slipped the cock ring onto my dick and turned it on, clearly relishing in the low moans that fell from my lips, my breathing quickening as Jerome continued to tease me with soft licks.

"God, look at you." He teased, pushing me backwards onto the bed. "Already fucking wrecked and we haven't even started yet." Jerome snarled out the last bit, his instincts taking over for a few seconds. He started sucking another mark on my hipbones, his eyes flashing dangerously. "Mine. All mine."