Minilan- Our Day

Simon's P.O.V.

I blinked lowly, the sunlight filtering in through the curtains hitting me right on my face. I groaned and held my hand up to block the sunlight, finally rolling over to see Lachlan, still fast asleep with his golden blonde hair splayed out across the pillow.

Pressing a gentle kiss to his jaw, I peeked up over his shoulder to see the time. 9:46, not too bad considering we would normally sleep in until past noon if no one came in to wake us up. Lachlan stirred a little, blinking lazily up at me through half lidded eyes.

"Good mornin' Lachy." I mumbled, my voice hoarse, my hands clumsily finding his through my haze of sleep.

"Hey." He mumbled, his baby blue eyes finding mine in the dim light. He looked so beautiful, especially in that light, half asleep, hair mussed, sprawled out on the bed. I leaned down and kissed him, squeezing his hand again.

"Do you wanna get up?"

"Mm... nah." He grumbled, closing his eyes again. "Maybe later."

-------------------------------------------------

Breakfast, "breakfast", didn't end up beginning until almost 11 o'clock. Lachlan stayed in bed for another hour longer, I couldn't drag him out of bed no matter how much I whined and teased and tickled him he just didn't want get up until he felt like it.

Neither of us were dressed, I was shirtless and in only boxers and Lachlan was in a huge oversized t-shirt and boxers I could barely see because the hem of his shirt literally fell to mid thigh. The one thing we were both wearing, however, were thick pairs of fuzzy socks.

That meant that making breakfast on the wooden floors was one of the most fun but also the most stupid things we had ever done. While I was pouring milk into my bowl of cereal Lachlan almost fell over by turning on his heels, but he then realised, with childlike mischief in his eyes, that he could slide across the floor.

"Don't you dare." I said, even though I couldn't care less if he had some fun.

"Come on Simon!" He said, grinning happily, tugging on my hands to pull me along the floor. He squealed as he slid across the floor, almost toppling over as he slid into the bench and I followed suit, going sailing across the kitchen floor and barrelling right into him. "Oof!"

There was more giggling, more hands on each other and eventually that morphed into stealing kisses as we made breakfast. We were acting like little kids, but who cared. It was our day.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two of us were sprawled on the couch, Lachlan lying quite happily in my lap and not caring at all that he was squashing me a little. We were marathoning movies and curled together under a shared blanket, occasionally reaching into the bowl to flick popcorn at each other.

I would occasionally lean over and press a kiss a light kiss to his jaw or lips, gently teasing him with light touches and laughter because he knew I wasn't going to go far. Finally he got sick of it and he slapped my hand away, rolling his eyes.

"Simon!" He whined, glaring up at me over his shoulder. "No teasing!"

I simply smirked and pressed another kiss to his jaw, earning a groan and another slap.

"What?" I asked, giggling. "I'm just touching and kissing, nothing too bad."

Another groan.

He got his revenge a few minutes later though. Before he had been leaning slightly more on one of my legs, but eventually he shifted off my leg and started to subtly grind against me every few seconds, disguising it as him jumping or laughter.

I groaned, shoving him off my lap and onto the floor.

"Asshole." I said, rolling my eyes. He pouted up at me, giving me puppy eyes from where he was now sprawled.

"You were the asshole first." He grinned, rolling over onto his stomach and left me there, now horny and annoyed which was totally my fault, and so I had to lie on the couch alone.

I sighed and buried my head in my hand, groaning at Lachlan's satisfied smirk.

"Dickhead."

-------------------------------------------------------

Lachlan glanced over at me, sprawled out very suggestively on the bed with only part of the sheet covering him, even though we had just done the do. He had gotten what he wanted by teasing me and although I had been annoyed, I couldn't fault him. Neither of us could help it.

"Can you be bothered cooking something?" I asked, tugging on a pair of boxers. He shook his head. "Alright, I'll order some pizza. You might wanna get dressed."

He grinned and I left the room, quickly ordering two pizzas and a thing of chips to be delivered, and then I went back up the stairs to Lachlan. He was still on the bed but was now less naked, wearing boxers and an oversized tee.

"Pizzas order, should be here soon."

"Good." He smiled. "I'm starving."

"I wonder why?" I smirked as I said it, the underlying meaning clear. He rolled his eyes.

I heard him mumble something but I didn't quite catch it, but I saw his subtle grin and knew he must have said some smart ass comment that was to get back at me.

The bell rung about 15 minutes later and I went down the stairs to answer it, just as Lachlan started his slow, dramatic and overly annoying crawl towards the hall.

As soon as the pizza was in my arms I yelled up the stairs, opening the box to let the smell drift around the house.

"Lachlan! Get down here before I eat all your pizza!" I heard his yelp, a bump and then he appeared at the top of the stairs, a little frazzled, but clearly knowing that I would fulfil my promise and eat it if he didn't get his ass down there.

"Nope!" He yelled, snatching his open pizza box from my arms. "My pizza! No touchy!"

"Fine!" I said, grinning. "I won't touch it."

We spent the rest of the evening on the couch, pigging out on pizza and chips and continuing our movie binge watching. Lachlan ended up with his feet kicked up over my hip with his pizza balanced on his stomach, although I was much the same and after an hour I was bloated, stuffed full and exhausted, one hand sprawled up above my head.

Lachlan yawned, pushing his half empty pizza box onto the floor. He normally couldn't eat a full pizza on his own in one sitting and that day was no different, so it would stuck in the fridge for tomorrow.

"Tired Lachy?" I asked, moving myself so he could shuffle down the side of the couch and rest his head on my chest. He did so, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Mhm." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Bed time I think." I said, smiling.

"Stay for a bit?" He asked, his eyes peering up at me. "I think I just wanna cuddle."

"We can do that in bed though." I grinned, beginning to run my hand through his hair.

"But I wanna do it here." He mumbled, and I had to say, I agreed. I didn't want to move and although the couch wasn't the most comfortable, could I care less?

"Alright then." I whispered, pressing a kiss to his lips. "We'll stay here."

It was our day, a peaceful, crazy, loving, beautiful day.